Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

What did you think?

Got the sample of Aventus. My first thought was nothing special. But after it settles after a few minutes, wow. Impressed with it. I would definitely assign this one for special occasions or a night out on the town instead of an everyday scent. Going to pick up a little bigger sample for those occasions.

I just tested aventus out today

man that sh*t smells horrible
giphy.gif

really is

don’t care if women like it or not

it’s mad abrasive and just doesn’t smell good to me

def would never wear it and no this is not a troll

really is

don’t care if women like it or not

it’s mad abrasive and just doesn’t smell good to me

def would never wear it and no this is not a troll

Repped for your honest assessment and going against the grain fam. I think it’s alright, but everything isn’t for everyone. Try the Silver Mounter Water or Bond #9 Hamptons.

For those that don’t wanna drop big bucks on aventus mont blanc dropped a clone called explorer recently. Check that out

Had to return Tom Ford Black Orchid. Liked it at first but it’s way too feminine.

Picked up YSL L’Homme Intense and I really like it. I’m also thinking about pulling the trigger on TF ****ing Fabolous since I have a gift card that’ll essentially bring the cost down to $220ish :lol:

What are the new scents out now for fall and winter? I haven't been in the scent game for a minute.

Got the sample of Aventus. My first thought was nothing special. But after it settles after a few minutes, wow. Impressed with it. I would definitely assign this one for special occasions or a night out on the town instead of an everyday scent. Going to pick up a little bigger sample for those occasions.
Real alphas wear Aventus daily :pimp: :pimp:

Haven’t worn it in a minute but all my exes who live in Texas always know the scent whenever it’s worn like I’m George Strait

Had to return Tom Ford Black Orchid. Liked it at first but it’s way too feminine.

Picked up YSL L’Homme Intense and I really like it. I’m also thinking about pulling the trigger on TF ****ing Fabolous since I have a gift card that’ll essentially bring the cost down to $220ish :lol:
My wife wears black orchid. I don't know how it's considered unisex.

Never put my nose to FF.

Got 2 new decants in.

Virgin Island Water and Kilian Black Phantom. VIW smells like you’re sippin a pina colada on a tropical beach. Its fire.

This Black Phantom tho :sick::sick::sick: :pimp: Thing is gonna be a nostril snatcher. Smells amazing and is pretty strong. **** is super fire :pimp: I need more..... that price tho :frown: :rofl:

Got in some dior prive balade sauvage. ****s real nice so far. Gonna be in heavy rotation for me for spring n summer im thinkin.

Repped for your honest assessment and going against the grain fam. I think it’s alright, but everything isn’t for everyone. Try the Silver Mounter Water or Bond #9 Hamptons.
That Bond #9 Hamptons had a lil *** tryna eat me alive lol. Worth every penny.

There’s a youtube vid of some Aussie kid with his reaction to aventus. Sums up exactly how I feel about it. Don’t think I’ll ever understand the hype

Naxos is top 5! I'm shocked how many women like Amouage Journey Man too. I was wearing that for me and the compliments came pouring in.

Back
Top Bottom