Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I feel its overrated also....not even in my top 5
My bottle from 2015 is pretty much full.
My heavy hitter panty dropper has always been
xerjoff-1861-naxos-perfume-sample-vial-decant-sprayer.jpg
What’s the exact name of this?

I’ve been looking it up but can’t seem to find it.

Real alphas wear Aventus daily :pimp: :pimp:

Haven’t worn it in a minute but all my exes who live in Texas always know the scent whenever it’s worn like I’m George Strait
Yikes...every element of this post is cringe worthy.... Can't even tell if this is some joke I'm not in on. Particularly "like" the reference to George Strait who I had to google to find out who he was.

Yikes...every element of this post is cringe worthy.... Can't even tell if this is some joke I'm not in on. Particularly "like" the reference to George Strait who I had to google to find out who he was.

His post was a reference to lyrics from a Drake song :lol:

Had to return Tom Ford Black Orchid. Liked it at first but it’s way too feminine.

Picked up YSL L’Homme Intense and I really like it. I’m also thinking about pulling the trigger on TF ****ing Fabolous since I have a gift card that’ll essentially bring the cost down to $220ish :lol:

id skip that Fing fabolous trash and go with Ombre Leather instead

I feel its overrated also....not even in my top 5
My bottle from 2015 is pretty much full.
My heavy hitter panty dropper has always been
xerjoff-1861-naxos-perfume-sample-vial-decant-sprayer.jpg

Aventus is great but once youve been in the frag game for a minute you realize theres better stuff out there but for an any occasion, any weather frag, Aventus is hard to beat.

my top 5 (no particular order):
Uden
Naxos
I am coming home
Tuxedo
Bal d'Afrique

Aventus is overrated but not nearly overrated as Dior Sauvage.

No idea why some people swear by that scent. **** gives me a headache.

Anyways, Creed makes better scents than Aventus.

Maybe I was smelling a different Sauvage, but it isn’t all that great at all.

Most of the high end niche houses have mass appealing frags

Amouge has reflection man and beach hut and maybe some of the other newer ones i havent smelt
Xerjoff has uden and nio
Roja has elysium

The list goes on. Just about every house has some stuff now to try to appeal to a wider audience cause it makes money and might grab them a new customer, but its usually done much better. Most ppl got 1 or 2 frags, and wont/cant b rockin somethin diff for every weather and occasion.

where can you buy or try out that naxos joint?

when I search it it’s just a lot of questionable places

xdfunk xdfunk accord oud landed earlier this week, much appreciated. It’s gonna be a go to during the Spring for sure.

I also got in decants of the following from a reddit user:
Le Labo Bergamote 22
Le Labo The Noire
By Killian Straight to Heaven Extreme
By Killian Black Phantom

I Highly recommend y’all check out Bergamote 22 and Black Phantom

Bergamote22 is probably my fav citrus frag. Ive split multiple bottles on here, its my go to for the late spring and summer

Back
Top Bottom