Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

my dior intense just came in

really liking it so far

looking for one more scent and I’m prolly set for life lol

I copped the last bottle of Xerjoff Mefisto that they had for sale with the coupon. That was my first shot at a full size bottle for under $200 so I took it. Uden is the last full bottle on my list.

I copped the last bottle of Xerjoff Mefisto that they had for sale with the coupon. That was my first shot at a full size bottle for under $200 so I took it. Uden is the last full bottle on my list.

Seeing this makes me miss notino even more. I had a bottle of uden in the cart for sub 150 and was waiting to pull the trigger when I got paid and then boom site down

Seeing this makes me miss notino even more. I had a bottle of uden in the cart for sub 150 and was waiting to pull the trigger when I got paid and then boom site down
And they had a way better website layout.

Fragrancenet layout is only good if you already know what you are looking for.

I've read that the recent batches of Aventus aren't as potent as the older ones due to reformulations and because of that it doesn't last as long anymore.
Is anyone having issues with the new batches? If that's the case, I wouldn't even waste money on buying a bottle if you can't get it for dirt cheap. Might as well stick to splits.

I still have my 15X01 batch. Stuff gets better with every wear.

GPYA37 37% code for FragranceNet. I'm not going back 20 pages to see if it's been posted already either.

The trick is to wait for the 37% off and then buy it through google shopping with whatever extra discount code they got running. Your welcome

Thanks for the heads up on the coupon, I didn't plan on spending til I got paid again next week. And that Google shopping trick worked, saved $20 in total in comparison to checking out thru the main site. :pimp:

Got a full bottle of l'homme and millesime imperial coming since my splits are basically spraying fumes at this point. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm caught between buying winter scents and getting ready for the spring. Winter officially ends in a few weeks, but it still might be cold. Don't know what to do :lol:

How you do that fragrancenet trick on google? Does it just come up when you put in the fragrance you want?

I'm caught between buying winter scents and getting ready for the spring. Winter officially ends in a few weeks, but it still might be cold. Don't know what to do :lol:

How you do that fragrancenet trick on google? Does it just come up when you put in the fragrance you want?
Do 2 splits.

I’m trying to figure it out too :lol:. Find the cologne on Google Express (https://express.google.com) and make sure the seller is FragranceNet.com.

29F45B72-B43F-4ADC-BACC-B5AAD1DA0C25.jpeg

Find the cologne you want and the price should already be showing the 37% discount.

FF199EA1-0435-4AFA-BE4C-4D086CA3DF55.jpeg

Add to cart then checkout and make sure you find the promo code section during checkout.

B58BFE23-D0D1-4FAF-AB34-B4D71C5DCBD1.jpeg

You have to actually click that section and click “apply” to get the 20% off discount.

8321EA09-D3C9-466F-A4A9-E2609010797C.jpeg

Note the price change once you click “apply.”

4CBC461E-BA19-4916-A859-F8D4E79833D7.jpeg

Hope this helps!

I’m trying to figure it out too :lol:. Find the cologne on Google Express (https://express.google.com) and make sure the seller is FragranceNet.com.

29F45B72-B43F-4ADC-BACC-B5AAD1DA0C25.jpeg

Find the cologne you want and the price should already be showing the 37% discount.

FF199EA1-0435-4AFA-BE4C-4D086CA3DF55.jpeg

Add to cart then checkout and make sure you find the promo code section during checkout.

B58BFE23-D0D1-4FAF-AB34-B4D71C5DCBD1.jpeg

You have to actually click that section and click “apply” to get the 20% off discount.

8321EA09-D3C9-466F-A4A9-E2609010797C.jpeg

Note the price change once you click “apply.”

4CBC461E-BA19-4916-A859-F8D4E79833D7.jpeg

Hope this helps!

Thank you Bro!!! Highly appreciate this! I didn't think it would be that simple:lol: I feel lowkey remedial :rofl:
Do 2 splits.
Great idea!! Thanks for the suggestion!

Back
Top Bottom