Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I know it's rarely talked about but Creed's Asian Green tea is a really underrated Creed scent imo. It's a very fresh scent that can be worn all year around but it shines in spring and summer. Plus it can be had for a great price now.

I slept on Bond for a long time, but someone was telling me the Hamptons was similar to SMW. Thing is I haven’t smelled Hamptons yet, but I have SMW and I instantly loved it.

Br540 edp is actually something i would like to split cause i could use some more. Only issue is that theres not gonna be enough demand to do a 200ml bottle, and price if i split a 70ml is pretty high, comes out to like $42 per 10ml.

For the last year+ there is never enough demand on here for anything aside from aventus to kill more than 40mls.

Ive been watching alotta YouTube vids on fragrances and it seems like every time people mention the best ones they all seem to be in the $200 price range

I just refuse to believe that all the best ones are all expensive

where do y’all fall on this?

Ive been watching alotta YouTube vids on fragrances and it seems like every time people mention the best ones they all seem to be in the $200 price range

I just refuse to believe that all the best ones are all expensive

where do y’all fall on this?

Theres plenty of good designer frags that are 100 or less a bottle. Anything niche or high end is gonna cost tho

You can find cheaper scents for sure it’s just with niche fragrances you’re paying for the exclusivity, uniqueness, and limited access. You’ll find waaaay more guys smelling like you if you’re wearing Sauvage as opposed to wearing Bal D’Afrique or Tobacco Vanille.

Quality can be argued because there are plenty of excellent quality designer fragrances. Performance I’d lean towards niche. But if you want to smell different from the crowd, you’ll likely better accomplish this going niche. Hope that helps.

- Preciate it.

preciate it

I def been researching that byredo afrique

trying to buy closer to $120

but I may pull the retail trigger

Br540 edp is actually something i would like to split cause i could use some more. Only issue is that theres not gonna be enough demand to do a 200ml bottle, and price if i split a 70ml is pretty high, comes out to like $42 per 10ml.

For the last year+ there is never enough demand on here for anything aside from aventus to kill more than 40mls.

Damn, price is on par with the Uden @Extrait de Minimalisme split like 2 years ago. I think that 10ml was like $42 as well.

That's what I've been hearing. Ima pull the trigger soon.

Gonna pay full retail tho?

giphy.gif

Need to put La Nuit and DHI away since warm weather is upon is. For spring and summer I'm thinking:

Bond No. 9 Scent of Peace
Yambventus
Millesime Imperial

Back
Top Bottom