Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I've seen bottles of Aventus 15X01 going for a cool stack. Thinking bout sellin mine.If people are foolish to pay that much for it, then why not?

Might have to cop that MI for the spring. This Bal D'Afrique is amazing. Glad I copped a bottle.

Last edited:
If u want any affordable niche sent look into the house named etat libre d'orange. I got 2 bottles from them called fat electrician and remarkable people. A 30 ml bottle can be had for around 40 bones and its top notch and u won’t smell like anybody around

Ok lets try something new. Bottle ordered and on the way. Its got great reviews, affordable and should b perfect for the upcoming spring and summer.

****CLOSED*******
--SPLIT - MANCERA aoud lemon mint--
***closed***

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Mancera/Aoud-Lemon-Mint-39181.html
375x500.39181.jpg

$13 per 10ml. $4 total shipping. pm me with how much you want. first come first serve.

Last edited:
The mancera split is full and closed. Bottle should b here in a couple days, i will keep everyone thats a part of it updated.

For everyone on the mancera split.
Tracking is showing bottle here Saturday. If it comes early enough i will ship that same day. If not, next week sometime. Will keep yall posted

So i was emptying out some drawers today, and these all ended up in one place so figured id snap a pic. These are the majority of bottles left in my collection. Downsized a whole lot in the last 2 yrs. This doesnt include decants and a few stragglers im sure r misplaced

20190314_210038.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom