Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

What happened to the one you were with? I think y'all was together for a while too...
Which joint :lol: the one that loved Aventus? We dated for a few years and split a while back. Dated another for a few years and split recently

Lesson learned fellas: smell goods ain’t enough when it comes to women:lol:

Got these in the mail today. I ran out of the decants and decided to cop the bottles.

IMG_0076.jpg

That royal princess oud is on point, my girl smelling amazing
I been sayin this since it came out. Its all my girl wears anymore, i keep her fully stocked. She loves it and it rly does smell good as hell. Its like the female equivalent of aventus imo. the actual aventus for her aint nothin special , royal princess is some next level **** tho

What you think?
I didnt get to really wear it yet, **** smells good off the initial spray tho

I wore to an event last night and the **** was a beast! It lasts long, has great projection, and I got alot of compliments on it. It definitely leaves a strong scent trail when you walk by people. I wouldn't recommend spraying alot of this on you. A couple sprays should do the trick. it's definitely a spring and summer scent.

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Mancera/Aoud-Lemon-Mint-39181.html
https://manceraparfums.com/us/en/pa...t.html?search_query=Aoud+lemon+mint&results=1
you'll prolly be able to find it for cheaper somewhere else like Frgrancenet or FragranceX. For some odd reason it's a little hard to find.
Any department stores sell it?

I haven't seen these in any dept stores but it could just be my area.

Got my Scent of Peace decant in. Initially, I hated it. Smelt feminine, florally, and synthetic. But once it dried down, my goodness is it lovely

For the people that bought from fragrancenet google express, what batch of Aventus did u get? I’m thinking about finally buying a full bottle. Does batch code really matter btw?

Also I got a decant of Royal water and this smells wack on my skin. :lol: :smh:

If anyone is interested in a 10 ml decant, sprayed only once, pm me.

For the people that bought from fragrancenet google express, what batch of Aventus did u get? I’m thinking about finally buying a full bottle. Does batch code really matter btw?
There is batch variance but I wouldnt sweat it. Just going to drive yourself insane. The dry down is the same in my opinion

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom