Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Some creed stuff, chanel, bond stuff.

Really what ever is available of what has been recommended in here.

you can get samples of creed and bond on their sites, not sure how expensive it is though
you can also test most chanels at somewhere like macys

Been MIA in this thread lately, happy belated stillin. 
pimp.gif

Speaking of red, anyone remember Lacoste Red? The smell was majestic. One of my most underrated colognes and available pretty cheap, too.

Been MIA in this thread lately, happy belated stillin. 
pimp.gif

Speaking of red, anyone remember Lacoste Red? The smell was majestic. One of my most underrated colognes and available pretty cheap, too.

Thanks man!

Yeah I remember when Lacoste Red dropped, reminded me of a candy apple but in a good way

I def dug it and remember the chicks digging it

On a somewhat related topic.. I work in a mailroom at a publishing company for a fashion magazine.. they are having a beauty sale in about 1-3 weeks.. Are there any Perfumes i should really be on the look out for?

Last edited:
nothing crazy.. i can probably get like 5-15 perfumes.. they charge like 5-10 a perfume if they even decide to charge me... they also have like nail polish and all sorts of other beauty products but since this is the cologne thread i decided to ask about popular perfumes... i can pm you the magazine name if you like.. jus dont wana blow up where i work on here.. lol

full sized bottles.. they might charge me 5-10.. but its doubtful since i help her set up the sale... she prolly let me take a small shopping bag mixed with perfume,lip gloss, nail polish, make up etc etc... for like $50 tops and like i said.. she might not even charge me at all

just got a package of colognes today, 7 bottles total. 5 being blind buys. 3 duds.

i got:

tommy hilfiger - old favorite

lolita lempicka

joop! wild

prada infusion d'homme

blue sugar for men

lalique encre noire

hanae mori hm

can't rock with the blue sugar, lalique or the prada at all. So I'm giving them to my dad. He's old and he'll wearing anything lol. well the blue sugar, I'm actually giving to my 11 year old cousin, she loves the sweet stuff.

I do a lot of blind buys, i research stuff to death and watch the reviews on YT, but just goes to show, its still a gamble, win some you lose some. The joop! wild is pretty nice, better than the original imo, less obnoxious.
How you like the lolita lempicka? Blind bought it but cant rock with it, Too feminine for me.

I don't think it's too bad. I first had it in hs so it's definitely been a while, but the scent profile is kinda nice. It's not as sweet on the dry down when you just spray 1-2 sprays on the body. Better for the cooler months too, that cold air kills some of the intensity. And women like sweet stuff.

wearing L'Instant De Guerlain edp extreme again today. I love this juice!

Initial sprays of Aventus didn't like it. But as the day goes on i'm liking it more. My girl didn't even notice it, so i'll try it out when I go out with the fellas.

Http still the main winner for me so far

full sized bottles.. they might charge me 5-10.. but its doubtful since i help her set up the sale... she prolly let me take a small shopping bag mixed with perfume,lip gloss, nail polish, make up etc etc... for like $50 tops and like i said.. she might not even charge me at all
now when you say perfume do you mean for women or do you just mean fragrances in general

now when you say perfume do you mean for women or do you just mean fragrances in general

i meant mainly perfume... they had the sale today and it was not very good... only like 15 perfumes there none of which caught my eye.. ended up just gettin 9 nail polishes for my girl.. a lotion 3 body washes and a face scrub for me.. all for $21 which im ok wit being that jus 3 of the opi nail polishes are like $20 retail

just went to Saks, wanted to smell the HTTP before I thought about copping, they said only available through the site. Damn, another blind purchase...grrrrr. Next time you guys do a split, I'm in for an oz, I don't want to drop a grip on a bottle that I may or may not like.

just went to Saks, wanted to smell the HTTP before I thought about copping, they said only available through the site. Damn, another blind purchase...grrrrr. Next time you guys do a split, I'm in for an oz, I don't want to drop a grip on a bottle that I may or may not like.
do you live in NY by chance?? I believe they have it at their store

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom