Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

as far as recommendations for each season, there are mostly just warm and cold weather scents
however there are definitely a few that should really only be worn for extreme heat or extreme cold

for instance, Creed virgin island water is definitely a warm weather scent, however the fact that it makes you feel like youre on a beach and has the coconut and lime smell, it really only works when its really hot out

and then on the other hand you have something like green irish tweed that works great in all warm weather, yet it definitely fits better in the spring, imo

gotcha StillIn729 and NSJ... you can give me 3-5 moderately priced ones for each season and 3-5 that are on the expensive side.. and any other u feel should be in a good collection

Im already doin a split for some Aventus and bond http.. i own chanel platinum.. i have a sample of prada luna rossa i kinda like

and also what to stay away from.. of course.. its a matter of opinion but i value yours.. and anyone else..

Also thanx af1 for the input

gotcha StillIn729 and NSJ... you can give me 3-5 moderately priced ones for each season and 3-5 that are on the expensive side.. and any other u feel should be in a good collection

Im already doin a split for some Aventus and bond http.. i own chanel platinum.. i have a sample of prada luna rossa i kinda like

and also what to stay away from.. of course.. its a matter of opinion but i value yours.. and anyone else..

If you are looking for cold weather

Try Bond 9 New Haarlem or Theirry Mugler the Pure Havane

New Haarlem is sweet, coffee, syrup simply amazing

Pure Havane is essentially a cigar in a bottle

i have to go to work soon so i'll type what I can now

Spring
-YSL L'homme
chanel allure homme edition blanche
Carolina Herrera 212 men
A*Men Pure Shot
Creed Green Irish Tweed/bond no 9 chez bond
Tom Ford Neroli Portofino

all of those can easily been worn in summer too

Summer
-nautica voyage
creed millesime imperial
versace man eau fraiche
bond no 9 coney island (love or hate fragrance)
chanel allure homme sport

Last edited:
just got a package of colognes today, 7 bottles total. 5 being blind buys. 3 duds.

i got:

tommy hilfiger - old favorite
lolita lempicka
joop! wild
prada infusion d'homme
blue sugar for men
lalique encre noire
hanae mori hm

can't rock with the blue sugar, lalique or the prada at all. So I'm giving them to my dad. He's old and he'll wearing anything lol. well the blue sugar, I'm actually giving to my 11 year old cousin, she loves the sweet stuff.

I do a lot of blind buys, i research stuff to death and watch the reviews on YT, but just goes to show, its still a gamble, win some you lose some. The joop! wild is pretty nice, better than the original imo, less obnoxious.

I bought some samples from somebody in here, but no word yet 
nerd.gif
  maybe i'm just being impatient

Last edited:
Wish I was 31 again. Wish I was 35.
Please tell me I'm not the oldest one here.
The Mrs. tells me I'm acting like a teenager wearing all this cologne.
She likes Aventus, though. [emoji]128516[/emoji]

I don even know what she means by that statement.. She implying that fragrance is childish? Does she not wear perfume?

just got a package of colognes today, 7 bottles total. 5 being blind buys. 3 duds.

i got:

tommy hilfiger - old favorite
lolita lempicka
joop! wild
prada infusion d'homme
blue sugar for men
lalique encre noire
hanae mori hm

can't rock with the blue sugar, lalique or the prada at all. So I'm giving them to my dad. He's old and he'll wearing anything lol. well the blue sugar, I'm actually giving to my 11 year old cousin, she loves the sweet stuff.

I do a lot of blind buys, i research stuff to death and watch the reviews on YT, but just goes to show, its still a gamble, win some you lose some. The joop! wild is pretty nice, better than the original imo, less obnoxious.
How you like the lolita lempicka? Blind bought it but cant rock with it, Too feminine for me.

So I received my split of the HTTP in the mail today. WOW that stuff smells heavenly 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Big ups to NSJ for the hookup.

So I received my split of the HTTP in the mail today. WOW that stuff smells heavenly 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Big ups to NSJ for the hookup.

I was very afraid to be disappointed at buying blind

Very rarely does something exceed my expections

This stuff is just damnnnnn good

Last edited:
I was very afraid to be disappointed at buying blind

Very rarely does something exceed my expections

This stuff is just damnnnnn good
Yeah especially since HTTP is so damn expensive. I wouldn't want to drop that kind of bread on something I'm gonna hate 
laugh.gif

Bought a tester of Prada Luna Rossa on eBay, and its fake. The liquid is runny and has no scent...I think its just water lol

Ive bought a few testers before on eBay, 1st time I had an issue.

Looking to cop some samples. Where's the best place to order?

Want to try a bunch of stuff and don't want to buy blind.

Bought a tester of Prada Luna Rossa on eBay, and its fake. The liquid is runny and has no scent...I think its just water lol

Ive bought a few testers before on eBay, 1st time I had an issue.

That sucks, I've been pretty okay overall with eBay

File a claim ASAP

Back
Top Bottom