Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I totally been sleeping on the Zoologist line. I gotta cop me a bottle of Panda and Elephant asap! I eventually wanna sample the entire line before I drop bread on anything else.

I just got the sample pack in today
B38DE542-85AD-4D01-873F-59D31F2D5F98.jpeg

Currently at my parents house and I was digging through my old splitting supplies and came across this. Its a 50ml bottle, but looks to be about 35-40mls left. I wanna do a Christmas giveaway. What's the most fair way?

20191221_193228.jpg
Just give it to me.. I’ll pay shipping

Currently at my parents house and I was digging through my old splitting supplies and came across this. Its a 50ml bottle, but looks to be about 35-40mls left. I wanna do a Christmas giveaway. What's the most fair way?

20191221_193228.jpg
Years ago there was a giveaway on this thread. Can’t remember how homie did it though

20191221_193228.jpg
Have us comment on your IG or YouTube and then use a random comment generator or whatever it’s called to pick your winner.

Years ago there was a giveaway on this thread. Can’t remember how homie did it though
Haha. That was me. I gave away a bottle of 1million.
We were trying to start a giveaway chain (winner starts a new contest of their own).
I think we got to like round 4 or 5 before the winner just took his prize and dipped.

20191221_193228.jpg

I forgot why you stopped splitting in the first place, but i'll always be grateful for that ysl l'homme split i bought from you

I wore TF Grey Vetiver at work for the first time and I got a few compliments with one of my co-workers telling me that she's been smelling me all day. I had no idea this scent projected like that.

I'm gonna be rocking Vetiver this entire winter season. My Winter rotation looks like this:

TF Grey Vetiver
Prada L'homme
YSL L'homme
Guerlain Vetiver
Spicebomb Extreme
Amouage Jubilation XXV
Dior Homme Intense
Terre D' Hermes
TF Tuscan Leather
TM Pure Malt
TF Tobacco Vanille
Cedrat Boise

Last edited:
$108(including 10% discount) from ysl beauty the best deal for the ysl y eau de parfum for the 3.3 oz?

$108(including 10% discount) from ysl beauty the best deal for the ysl y eau de parfum for the 3.3 oz?
Nah definitely not. Seen it go in and out of stock on fragrancenet for about $80ish. Sellers on reddit have it lower usually or around that price as well

Back
Top Bottom