Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

i stick to the classics pretty much, cool water, aqua di gio, chanel platinum, got some issay miyaki,le male jpg, kenzo, caneli, esl. those are my go to's. Is it just me though or do a lot more people get offended by cologne these days? have heard people complain in classes about it on people, at work, and my current job actually forbids heavy use of it if at all.

I've never seen this brand in Nordstrom 🤔 this smelled really good too. Lots of layers. Reminded me of a grill. Smokey texture.
20200101_145148.jpg

I've never seen this brand in Nordstrom 🤔 this smelled really good too. Lots of layers. Reminded me of a grill. Smokey texture.
20200101_145148.jpg

WHAT??!!! You never heard of parfums de marly?!

Bro, do everyone a favor and go back right now and cop a bottle of Herod and split it. If they happen to have Layton there, do the same.

WHAT??!!! You never heard of parfums de marly?!

Bro, do everyone a favor and go back right now and cop a bottle of Herod and split it. If they happen to have Layton there, do the same.

SomberPointlessAlleycat-size_restricted.gif

I didn't know the streets were dry like that.
I've never done the split thing before, but I'm not opposed to it, only if i can make some type of profit. The box and bottle looked so cheesey but when i saw the price i figured it had to be decent. I did a search and someone compared it to Tuscan leather... which is interesting since i don't recall being fond of TL. But just to be safe, I copped the Alt version, Brick, for 25.

SomberPointlessAlleycat-size_restricted.gif

I didn't know the streets were dry like that.
I've never done the split thing before, but I'm not opposed to it, only if i can make some type of profit. The box and bottle looked so cheesey but when i saw the price i figured it had to be decent. I did a search and someone compared it to Tuscan leather... which is interesting since i don't recall being fond of TL. But just to be safe, I copped the Alt version, Brick, for 25.

Where did you spot all those bottles anyways? At a department store? I remember someone in here copping PdM from there for the low.

I’ve narrowed my cologne search down to 2.
between these 2 which would you suggest

sauvage by Dior
or agua dI gio Armani PARFUM ( the black bottle )

i stick to the classics pretty much, cool water, aqua di gio, chanel platinum, got some issay miyaki,le male jpg, kenzo, caneli, esl. those are my go to's. Is it just me though or do a lot more people get offended by cologne these days? have heard people complain in classes about it on people, at work, and my current job actually forbids heavy use of it if at all.
They’d complain about the cheap stuff but walk into the room with some amouage On, ladies will pause and might cross personal boundaries

Give all those "classics" to your nephew and move on to some niche fragrances. Whatever that base kinda alcohol fragrance they all share makes my nose kinda hurt nowadays but I don't say anything. I think those people are extra, you know what it is, relax, it not like it's a trash can.

Tuscan leather update...

Bottles gone forever, every1 should have been refunded, check your PMS and PayPals.

Happy new year, I'm eating the loss on this whole thing.

I might reorder in a week or two, moving this weekend so I gotta deal with that first.

This is bomb. Can't fathom dropping a few bills. A similar substitute is spice bomb.
20191203_142509.jpg
sorry, but Spicebomb isn't even close. anyway, just added silver Mountain water and himalaya to the collection yesterday. erolfa or viking is next. imo, NOTHING touching creed!
PicsArt_01-03-10.26.42.jpg

ps. if anyone is looking for bnib 100% authentic creed bottles for close to half off, hit the PM.

Last edited:
I’ve narrowed my cologne search down to 2.
between these 2 which would you suggest

sauvage by Dior
or agua dI gio Armani PARFUM ( the black bottle )
neither unless you literally wanna smell like every other "cool" guy out there. might as well add ultra male, eros, allure sport, bleu de chanel, club de nuit, etc.

sorry, but Spicebomb isn't even close. anyway, just added silver Mountain water and himalaya to the collection yesterday. erolfa or viking is next. imo, NOTHING touching creed!
PicsArt_01-03-10.26.42.jpg

ps. if anyone is looking for bnib 100% authentic creed bottles for close to half off, hit the PM.
Millesime >
smell so good. Like you out here blowing bby powder when they catch a whiff

Man I wore Kalan again and my wife walked past me in the bathroom. She goes ooooh you smell goooood. :stoneface: I say “you said you don’t like this one.” She gets closer, sniffs my neck and says mmm hmmm :tongue: .

Smh this woman don’t know what she likes. But she does have a nose like a bloodhound and is very very finicky when it comes to fragrances and smells. So if SHE says it’s a winner, it’s a winner.

- Preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom