Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Wore the http last night and its the TRUTH!!! I dont think its anything better truthfully. My next purchase will be Pure Malt for the colder months.

USABasketball08 it is definitely worth the money. I bought the small bottle i believe it was $120 or something i forget off the top of my head. But its amazing, and you get 3 samples from Bond9 as well in the packaging.

anybody ever smell any of the lesser talked about creeds?? aka not aventus, git, mi, smw, etc...
They have a ton of scents that creed fans probably dont even know about
also speaking of creed I have 10ml of green irish tweed to get rid of

Last edited:
anybody ever smell any of the lesser talked about creeds?? aka not aventus, git, mi, smw, etc...
They have a ton of scents that creed fans probably dont even know about
also speaking of creed I have 10ml of green irish tweed to get rid of

I've smelled a decent amount of Creed stuff overall

I like Aventus because it's modern, Sublime Vanille is nice

Just got back from spending the weekend in San Diego.  Tried out the HTTP Bond cologne out there on Friday night, I'm a fan of it man
pimp.gif
.  I was surprised how long the scent lasted, traces are probably still on my clothes.  Didn't get any compliments though
laugh.gif
mean.gif
.  In fairness to the cologne, I ended up going to a club instead of bar hopping, so the cologne was overpowered by Axe and whatever Bed, Bath, and Body spray women are wearing these days.  A complete waste of 3 sprays.  Ended up using YSL L'Homme the rest of my time there.  Finally realized what you guys meant about breaking it out only for special occasions.  These h*** are hardly deserving of such a great cologne
mean.gif

I feel you bro, gotta have the work horses in the collection and save the others for special occasions.

NSJ most of Creeds other offerings are dated. Some of them were created over a hundred years ago so it ain't a surprise.

Have samples of bondno9.com(2 x 1.7ml) and aventus(3 x .0:nerd:z) on the way. Cant wait . Also have full bottles of happy and Burberry London on the way. along with a sample of creed MI(3 x .08 oz).

Going to a wedding this weekend. decisions decisions...

it says you'll get samples of stuff before they come out and scent surprises frequently
I might as well sign up, I just have to mail back the post card

Back
Top Bottom