Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Should  be getting them A-men samples that i bought from datznasty today... i know i'm super late on smelling this 

Last edited:
 just got the A-men samples in, and i actually like it, but like everybody says it's a cold weather scent, and i agree.. i also read that pure malt is a bit better then A-men, and if you like A-men you would definitely like pure malt.. so i think i might just pick up a bottle next month.. unless anybody thinks i should try something else out first.. pure malt will run me $75 dollars so if anybody has any suggestions that are better then pure malt id be open to them.

thanks again for the samples datznasty

Last edited:
 just got the A-men samples in, and i actually like it, but like everybody says it's a cold weather scent, and i agree.. i also read that pure malt is a bit better then A-men, and if you like A-men you would definitely like pure malt.. so i think i might just pick up a bottle next month.. unless anybody thinks i should try something else out first.. pure malt will run me $75 dollars so if anybody has any suggestions that are better then pure malt id be open to them.

you can get pure malt for about $60 on fragrancenet with the 20% code

I have around 40ml of Dior Homme Intense from the split left for those interested.

Haven't heard back from a few people, so first come first serve.

Pure Malt and Pure Havane are pretty much a toss up to me. So might be worth sampling Pure Havane as well.

I've heard some people say they're interchangeable but theyre completely different to me
sure they have similarities but they are quite different

Man I must be in the minority but Pure Malt is just "ok" to me. I usually only wear to a bar scene or something casual yet social.

Pure Malt is inconsistent on me, but man there was one time when the drydown was so on point.. I'm talking, vanilla,whiskey -berry scent cloud. I was in heaven and so was the chick I was on in the bar.

^ haha I hear ya. I really WANTED to love it, but guess it's just not built for me I guess. I found myself rarely reaching for it in the fall/winter months. I might give Pure Havane a shot in the coming months.

still never tried the original a men, next time I go to the mall, or if im near one I'm definitely gonna try it
I think the thing that surprises me most about it is that it was made in 96, from what i've heard its just as modern as any scent today
quite impressive

^If you do that, do 1 spray to your skin and come back another day if you want to buy it. The initial spray turns a lot of people off, but the dry down is where the money is.

I have never liked Pure Malt but I do like Pure Havane

what was the TM that smelled like chiles and chocolate? I swear it was made by TM

Back
Top Bottom