Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

aventus cologne has no pineapple notes?
it has what i would call citrus, but it's not exactly the same as og aventus. you could call it pineapple tho. but AC has a mandarin note that distinguishes it. and the 19X01 batch has the most prominent of that mandarin, which is why most ppl who like AC ho for that batch in particular.

Last edited:
i have to make some decants for a few members here. if anyone else needs one lmk so i can make the all and get them all out to everyone. they'll ship out no later than tmrw vis fedex.

on another note, lmk if anyone is interested in this 125mL polo blue gold blend edp. only missing literally a few sprays. comes with box. I'd let it go for $75 shipped.
IMG_20200622_111550_373.jpg

just for comparison, look at the price at discounters for 75mL...
Screenshot_20200716-104802_Brave.jpg

^^this is fragrancex.com which is just like fragrancenet, but fragrancenet has an even smaller bottle for sale.

Last edited:
who knows about this intense vetiver? as far as designer, this is a BANGER 🔥🔥🔥
IMG_20200622_111414_786.jpg

this is next to bdc. i absolutely LOVE this stuff. grown man right here! will ALWAYS keep a fresh bottle!
There’s a body wash that smells exactly like it. I think it’s from method men at target juniper and sage

I get all my decanta from stepomausa on reddit dude has everything you could want and his glass atomizers are top quality

GIT is a staple and next to Aventus is my most complimented fragrance. I’ve had everyone from young women to old women to teenagers ask me what I’m wearing when I wear GIT. I will never be without a bottle.

- Preciate it.

never ever disrespect the prince (AC-aventus cologne) by comparing it to trash CAHS (chanel allure homme sport). not even close. AC is crapping all over CAHS in every way possible. CAHS is linear, no depth at all, just totally bland and boring. it smells "good" on a designer level i guess. personally my favorite chanel ever is bleu de chanel edp. I'll jeep a fresh bottle of that for life. like aventus.

as for aventus, i can't speak for all the reform batches. but i can guarantee you 19Y11N is fire and is gonna be one of those highly sought after batches in the near future, which again is why I'm buying flacs. reform is due to certain ingredients being banned.

Aventus Cologne smells like a designer fragrance.
And Y11N was blah to me. But I've tried over 90 different batches so a N batch definitely wouldn't be my choice.

Aventus Cologne smells like a designer fragrance.
And Y11N was blah to me. But I've tried over 90 different batches so a N batch definitely wouldn't be my choice.
to each their own, but "ac smells like designer" is a lazy, basic, SURFACE assessment. if you get down to the details, any "similar" designer won't have the same depth and definitely not the same quality. remember, aventus uses natural ingredients which means they are harvested seasonally. THAT is the main reason for batch variation besides certain ingredients being banned. any "similar" designers like say versace pour homme are all synthetic, ambroxan MESSES and cannot and do not compare! not even in the slightest. these are facts. name a designer that is similar to AC that has the same or similar depth and quality ingredients. i won't hold my breathe bc it doesn't exist. you cannot compare designer to niche pretty much ever.

if you are seasoned in the aventus game, of course a reform batch wouldn't be your 1st choice. for me, 19Y11N is great for daily wear. it my daily driver. also, like i stated earlier, it's still new so it still needs some time to macerate, but mark my words it'll be a monster and it's hands down best of the N batches so far. if you are new to aventus i would not worry about batch variation. it's a never ending rabbit hole once you starr going down that road. for instance, an og 120mL 2010 batch, which is SUPER rare at this point, will cost you anywhere from $1200 - $1500.

to each their own, but "ac smells like designer" is a lazy, basic, SURFACE assessment. if you get down to the details, any "similar" designer won't have the same depth and definitely not the same quality. remember, aventus uses natural ingredients which means they are harvested seasonally. THAT is the main reason for batch variation besides certain ingredients being banned. any "similar" designers like say versace pour homme are all synthetic, ambroxan MESSES and cannot and do not compare! not even in the slightest. these are facts. name a designer that is similar to AC that has the same or similar depth and quality ingredients. i won't hold my breathe bc it doesn't exist. you cannot compare designer to niche pretty much ever.
Man you guys get in the weeds with the amount of thought you put into fragrances.

Me: Smells good.
10mins later: Okay I’ll buy it.

I don’t even know WTF N codes and 2010 batches are let alone where to find them 🤣

i really hope this isn't what this threads gonna turn into, cause if it is i'ma bow out. the rest of the internet has enough of it. on that note i will leave charmcitykid with the following....

a) you can compare designer to niche A LOT. I have some designers that have more depth and complexity (not to mention staying power) than a whole lotta synthetic, watered down, or just a straight up sloppy *** niche compositions will ever have. niche/designer just comes down to branding at this point in time.

b) aventus cologne is nice and all, it's just not all that great. its definitely not groundbreaking (which isnt a terrible thing), but it also smells very generic. (niche used to mean a frag was gonna be unique and probably he of decent quality, it hasnt anymore for a while now)

c) aventus batch variations exist because creed wants it to.... and if it's not on purpose it's just sloppy qc/production. There are plenty of natural ingredient based scents that have been around for years and remain fairly static, and at the enda the day the amount of natural ingredients in any frag isn't all that high. Reformulation does not equal batch variation, its literally just a company increasing the bottom line in most instances.

d) the average person can't tell the difference between any batch of aventus. it all smells the same to them. cold hard fact

Man you guys get in the weeds with the amount of thought you put into fragrances.

Me: Smells good.
10mins later: Okay I’ll buy it.

I don’t even know WTF N codes and 2010 batches are let alone where to find them 🤣
thats the same thing non shoeheads say about also, which is fine. theres always levels.

xdfunk xdfunk you made alot of points that don't pertain to what i said. in order to not "ruin" the thread as you so eloquently aluded to, I'll just agree to disagree and leave it at that. God forbid you bow out of this thread. we most certainly want to avoid that at all costs, don't we? what i will say is, much of what you said is flat out WRONG and just your opinion , which you are certainly entitled to 😂. in conclusion, AC was created specifically to be more mass appealing. anyway, have a good day, sir.

Last edited:
never said nothin about ruining the thread. everything i mentioned was a direct response to what you said aside from d. and no, none of it is opinion, it's all fact.

c. is NOT fact! that's your opinion as to why batch variation exists. if not, where is your proof? exactly. good day.

uhhh, the proof is the other hundreds of frags that still contain natural ingredients that remain basically the same year after year after year, so creeds variation is either completely intentional or just from sloppy qc, to have such wild swings. sometimes its similar, but sometimes its way the **** off. hell you have indie perfumers using natural ingredients that are able to do the same as a one man team. every batch using different extracts, diff sources of woods, etc etc.

and if you happen to wanna dispute the point about the percentage of synthetics....straight from creed's mouth : "Creed uses an average of 65% natural raw materials across their fragrance formulations. Due to the nature of fragrance, there is no opportunity for any fragrance to be 100% natural. " and if they say 65% its probably a whole lot lower anyway.

hell atelier claims to use up to 95% naturals in some of their frags. if we go by your theory, they should be completely different scents every time. wheres the mega variation then?

Last edited:
thread is officially derailed. my apologies for my contribution to the derailment. getting back on track...

switching gears, those who have purchased creed decants... they'll be going out today and you'll have them no later than Monday. thx!

Back
Top Bottom