Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

oh word?

let your boy get a split :nerd:

It was my last package from xdfunk xdfunk :pimp: definitely getting a full bottle when I'm done with the decant.

That Hacivat a fool with it. As SOON as I run out of this decant from xd I’m copping a full 100mL bottle.

I'm actually really glad you posted this. :lol:

I just bought 5ml of Hermessence Vetiver Tonka today. I was gonna ask in here for additional opinions, you literally the only person who's even mentioned it, but I went off your word alone. :lol:

Been catching up on a lot of the splits I've missed out on in here recently and in past years. I'm getting absolutely raped by Scent Split prices, but it really makes you appreciate those of you who do splits. :smh: :nthat:

Got Tuscan Leather, Bal d'Afrique, the Hermessence joint, and Ani all on the way.

Oh in Green Irish Tweed too only because my new girl says she loves it. I've never smelt it before. 😂

It was my last package from xdfunk xdfunk :pimp: definitely getting a full bottle when I'm done with the decant.

I'm actually really glad you posted this. :lol:

I just bought 5ml of Hermessence Vetiver Tonka today. I was gonna ask in here for additional opinions, you literally the only person who's even mentioned it, but I went off your word alone. :lol:

Been catching up on a lot of the splits I've missed out on in here recently and in past years. I'm getting absolutely raped by Scent Split prices, but it really makes you appreciate those of you who do splits. :smh: :nthat:

Got Tuscan Leather, Bal d'Afrique, the Hermessence joint, and Ani all on the way.

Oh in Green Irish Tweed too only because my new girl says she loves it. I've never smelt it before. 😂
Since you got both coming spray Vetiver Tonka on one arm and Bald African on the other and do a comparison. Interested to hear other opinions on it.

Theres some other vetiver frags that play around the same type of feel. had them all at some point a few yrs ago. They all have similarities and differences. Bda is still my fav of the bunch

The hermes is a little heavier, plays more on the tonka and doesnt have those florals in it.

Atelier vetiver fatale. Good and clean

Pal zileri viaggio d'africa. Used to be a cheapie, more synthetic, not sure if its even still available

Profumum roma audace - dirtier vetiver and has a licorice note

The Tom Ford scents all seem too strong for me. Thinking about adding GIT to the collection. Still not sure if its old man juice or good stuff
828130E2-7C6B-4DA2-9401-2E1D84F0A81A.jpeg
Whet u got from if&co???
:nerd:

Hacivat is my ****. Wearing it tonight actually.
if we do another split, I’m in.
my man, xdfunk xdfunk held it down last time.

i must have not been paying attention, buying components for the track bike steered all my disposable income away from shoes too 🥴

Man you have me about to blind cop. I have it sitting in my cart.

Breh, a 9ml on scentsplit go for like $60 🤮

Even wearing a mask and staying socially distant, my new Taco Guy recognized Aventus on me and was pretty excited about it. I was shocked he could even smell it. He recommended Santal 33. Thoughts?

BTW, his taco truck is blowing up. Anthony Davis ordered from him right after winning the championship. It was over an hour wait! But pretty damn good tacos and cool dude.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom