Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I think there’s a place for both in a collection.
Aventus wears a quite bit lighter than Hacivat.

Last night I went out and a chick was wearing Baccarat Rouge 540 and it smelled 💣. I had never came across anyone wearing it before.

Even wearing a mask and staying socially distant, my new Taco Guy recognized Aventus on me and was pretty excited about it. I was shocked he could even smell it. He recommended Santal 33. Thoughts?

BTW, his taco truck is blowing up. Anthony Davis ordered from him right after winning the championship. It was over an hour wait! But pretty damn good tacos and cool dude.
Info in the taco spot?

Info in the taco spot?

It’s a taco truck in North Hollywood.

D76E7E3E-BCFF-44D0-8F2A-9F4C3485E6CC.jpeg

Haven't been in here in a HOT minute. Who's doing splits on that sauvage ? Enjoyed the smell. I know some of you don't like. But the wife loves it

Or bond#9

WHO splitting!?

I prefer Byredo Out Immortel over Aventus. Smells like a smoky batch of CA. It's been reformulated though, not as great as before.
Also the hype on BDK Rouge Smoking is nonsense.
Smells good, but I've smelled that DNA before from other frags.

Haven't been in here in a HOT minute. Who's doing splits on that sauvage ? Enjoyed the smell. I know some of you don't like. But the wife loves it

Or bond#9

WHO splitting!?

If u want a split of Dior sauvage I would hit r/fragdecants or r/fragsplits section of reddit. They still splitting regular designers on there as well as niche.

Back
Top Bottom