Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Today's Pickup.

I wore Layton the other night (From a decant) and my GF was all over me. I woke up the next day with red marks all over my back and a sore neck 👿. I wish I had sprayed it on my collarbone instead of the back of my ears because it was hard to get rid of the taste in my mouth after.

I had to pickup a full bottle after that night :lol:.
The longevity on this is amazing. I can still smell it after 12-16 hours even after a long shower, although it just becomes a skin scent.

IMG_9996.jpg

Need to try Layton. Percival performance is weak but I enjoy it.
I have Herod in the stash to try next.

^ damn it's still in the high 80s out here in south florida, i'm kinda jealous :lol:

Threw DHI on tonight here in DC and one of my good friends said I was smelling delicious. Good thing I’m in a relationship

You cuffed now? I remember reading your stories in TAY

New pickup. Hacivat

04BD7622-3A56-4FFA-8136-EE6592E4F7DC.jpeg

MilkySecondKentrosaurus-max-14mb.gif

BDC is already a classic imo. Not really for me ( I don't own it or wear it ), but I can't deny what it is. Extremely versatile and gets compliments galore.

BDC is so recognizable. I was at a Rick Ross concert and somebody near me had a little too much on. I instantly knew what it was and I don’t even own a bottle. Smelled great but his date was probably suffocating in the car lol.

Definitely a classic scent.

Any Gourmand recommendations that smells something along the lines of a Starbucks drink - Coffee shop - Vanilla Chai Latte?

Ideally, I'm looking for something with good performance and projection. I was thinking Black Phantom but I heard the performance isn't that great.

Any Gourmand recommendations that smells something along the lines of a Starbucks drink - Coffee shop - Vanilla Chai Latte?

Ideally, I'm looking for something with good performance and projection. I was thinking Black Phantom but I heard the performance isn't that great.
Initio - Absolute Aphrodisiac

I either split that or got a sample of it at one point, but agreed. i enjoyed that one

I believe i got that split from you :lol:

The game needs you back OG :nerd:

I've been out of the game a long time...haven't even worn any scents in months.

Me too, i go without spraying anything on me for weeks, sometimes a month or two. I do manual labor and i sweat a lot, so i usually don't even think about putting cologne on

Give Hermessence Ambre Narguile by Hermès a try. Gives me Vanilla Chai - Apple Pie vibes. I love it for the cold months

I've been out of the game a long time...haven't even worn any scents in months.
Wild I threw on Aventus for the first time in months today to run some errands and it's the most random multiple female conversation i've had in a while. Every stop I had to make they wanted to talk their mask off.

Wild I threw on Aventus for the first time in months today to run some errands and it's the most random multiple female conversation i've had in a while. Every stop I had to make they wanted to talk their mask off.
Where do you live? I feel like it’s so mainstream now. I remember smelling it at a strip club about 2 years ago and all these guys had it on that walked passed. I said to myself it’s over for Aventus. Every scammer wears it now. They even have it in Century 21 now. I saw No other Creeds just Aventus and they had a ton. Literally had it’s own section lol

If you wanted to buy TF ombre leather here is your chance to get a 1.7 bottle for half the price .
All you need to do is buy the sample.
It comes with a voucher that you can redeem for any of these ... $73.30 after taxes for me

Certificate redeems for one of the following:
- 1 oz/ 30 mL Atelier Cologne Clémentine California Pure Perfume
- 1.6 oz/ 35 mL BURBERRY Her Eau de Parfum
- 3.4 oz/ 80 mL Clean Reserve Radiant Nectar Eau de Parfum
- 1.6 oz/ 35 mL DOLCE&GABBANA Light Blue Eau de Toilette
- 1 oz/ 30 mL Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum
- 1.7 oz/ 40 mL Marc Jacobs Fragrances Daisy Love Eau de Toilette
- 1.7 oz/ 40 mL NEST New York Wild Poppy Eau de Parfum
- 1 oz/ 30 mL Prada Candy Eau de Parfum
- 1.7 oz/ 40 mL TOCCA Florence Eau de Parfum
- 1.7 oz/ 40 mL TOM FORD Ombré Leather Eau de Parfum
- 1 oz/ 30 mL Valentino Donna Born In Roma Eau de Parfum
- 1 oz/ 30 mL Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette
- 1 oz/ 30 mL Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum

Where do you live? I feel like it’s so mainstream now. I remember smelling it at a strip club about 2 years ago and all these guys had it on that walked passed. I said to myself it’s over for Aventus. Every scammer wears it now. They even have it in Century 21 now. I saw No other Creeds just Aventus and they had a ton. Literally had it’s own section lol
It's been "over" since like 2014, got nothing to do with being a personal fave though and the fact that folks haven't really been wearing scents out there for months.

Back
Top Bottom