Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Any recommendations from Bloomingdales ? My buddy has 20% off next week on fragrances on top of his regular discount. I got y'all homme, bulgari aqua, Gucci guilty and Burberry touch already

Bloomingdales has a pretty decent selection overall

What kind if scent are you looking for?

Bloomingdales has a pretty decent selection overall

What kind if scent are you looking for?

I know you are a regular in this post and I trust your judgement. I'm open for any kind of scent. I would like one cologne that I would strictly use in the winter time as well. Thanks

I know you are a regular in this post and I trust your judgement. I'm open for any kind of scent. I would like one cologne that I would strictly use in the winter time as well. Thanks

Hmm a winter scent from Bloomingdales

I would prob go with the Pure Havane for winter and they should have it

Hmm a winter scent from Bloomingdales

I would prob go with the Pure Havane for winter and they should have it

Awesome thanks man, how bout your personal favorite from bloomies? One where is versatile and can wear on a day to day basis or should I ask the one with the most compliments from women

Versace Man Eau Fraiche 200ml

Versace Pour Homme 200ml

Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee 200ml

Chanel Platinum Egoiste 100ml

Bleu De Channel 100ml

Prada Amber Pour Homme 100ml

Hermes Terre D'Hermes Parfum 75ml

I'm open to resonable offers
I'm interested in the Amber. I like that soapy smell for some reason. I have Bvlgari Aqua 100ml (3/4) GIT 120 ml (1/2 prob more) and Burberry Touch 100ml (1/4). 

Edit: What's TV? lol

Last edited:
Man I've been using the hell of my YSL lol I use it like 3 times a week.

I really hate Tobacco and Vanilla scents but that TV has me curious. And Aventus is meh. I wear it if I know I'm getting some.

Man I've been using the hell of my YSL lol I use it like 3 times a week.

I really hate Tobacco and Vanilla scents but that TV has me curious. And Aventus is meh. I wear it if I know I'm getting some.
as much as I wanna tell you to buy some from me, I can't see a reason why you would like it based on what you're saying :lol:

Prada Amber Pour Homme is quality juice. It's a soapy scent but this stuff lasts literally an entire day on my skin which is pretty uncharacteristic for a soapy scent. Definitely a frag that will be in my lineup for a long time.

Have you smelt the intense version? And if so what are your opinions on it? I like the original better but the intense would be a nice projection monster for the winter time I feel.

I have:

Creed Milesime Imperial

Gucci Guilty Pour Homme

Yves Saint Laurent LHomme

Ralph Lauren Polo Black

Givenchy Pi Eau

Patti LaBelle VIP

Man I had givenchy Pi, wore it once, went to put it on a 2nd time and dropped it. Shattered the whole bottle over my dorm room floor.

^is Pi in the burgundy bottle? I remember Pi smelling good but I mix up a white Givenchy and a burgundy one.

What sort of deodorant do you guys use? I've been using Givenchy Play but I'm looking for something new.

If I'm wearing a cologne I just use an odorless Dove deodorant but lately I've just been sticking to deodorants.

Last edited:
Have you smelt the intense version? And if so what are your opinions on it? I like the original better but the intense would be a nice projection monster for the winter time I feel.

Never tried the intense version I'll be at the mall today so ill peep if they have it

Back
Top Bottom