Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I don't like anything that is floral on a female; gotta stick to fruits for me to like it
EXACTLY how i feel. Vanilla or fruity is the way to go for me. 

Perfumes in general are gross to me because a majority of them just smell like old women.

Body mist and body lotion from Victoria's Secret>>>

That vanilla lotion is deadly.

EXACTLY how i feel. Vanilla or fruity is the way to go for me. 

Perfumes in general are gross to me because a majority of them just smell like old women.

Body mist and body lotion from Victoria's Secret>>>

That vanilla lotion is deadly.

My high school gf used to wear bath and body works cucumber melon body mist; it was a wrap for me :lol:

My high school gf used to wear bath and body works cucumber melon body mist; it was a wrap for me
laugh.gif
Bruh, anything fruity gets me. Sometimes I get fruity body wash just so I can smell myself :lol:

Wore TV again, it's growing on me as well. Like NSJ said, 1 spray is all you need. This joint is powerful. I can see it becoming overpowering and and offensive if you spray too much. 

Bruh, anything fruity gets me. Sometimes I get fruity body wash just so I can smell myself :lol:

Wore TV again, it's growing on me as well. Like NSJ said, 1 spray is all you need. This joint is powerful. I can see it becoming overpowering and and offensive if you spray too much. 

Yo :lol: I'm the same way; I grab that Suave $1.79 crap

I tell chicks it's for my nephew because he takes baths :lol:

Last edited:
I'd call and complain get some free stuff outta the deal
:lol: I mean it's technically "free" to sign up for
The thing says you get free samples of their newest releases before they come out. Haven't gotten anything. Pretty sure it also says something about getting something for your birthday, well that was 2 months ago and I never got anything

:lol: I mean it's technically "free" to sign up for
The thing says you get free samples of their newest releases before they come out. Haven't gotten anything. Pretty sure it also says something about getting something for your birthday, well that was 2 months ago and I never got anything

ohhh I thought you meant the one you spend like $1000 for the year and get samples and a new bottle, tees, candles, etc through the year

^ Phone order from the Dior Las Vegas boutique.

Man, screw those guys who said Terre d'Hermes is only for old people. I just got it and sprayed some on; it's a mature scent but in a good way. It smells sophisticated. It IS something my dad would wear, but that doesn't make it a bad cologne at all :pimp:

Last edited:
Yea I would call the Las Vegas boutique. I think there is more than one, but I would try the one at the Shoppes at the Palazzo. They carry the privee line and might be generous and throw in some samples.

Got a little overzealous with the Aventus today. RIP to the dude next to me in class as well as the panties that are going to disintegrate.

My wife copped me the D&G Light Blue gift set (4.2 oz and 1.3 oz) for my b-day. Man i love that woman

That's without a doubt a great choice. $5 for 10 samples is awesome.

If they have any chanel, cop all of then except the extreme allure

Allure Sport Extreme might be the worst scent of all time.

I'm on my 2nd day of Terre d' Hermes. It's a perfect workplace scent IMO :pimp: Glad that some of you convinced me to try it out

Man, screw those guys who said Terre d'Hermes is only for old people. I just got it and sprayed some on; it's a mature scent but in a good way. It smells sophisticated. It IS something my dad would wear, but that doesn't make it a bad cologne at all :pimp:

All that.

Back
Top Bottom