Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Did anyone cop the creed cologne that's on groupon?
I did. Did you?
Nah I think my girl might get it for me for Vday though. I want to smell it before she buys it, but the closest Neimans is mad far away. [emoji]128530[/emoji]
So I got it off the groupon promotion. I admit I'm pretty paranoid and thought it might be fake cause it smells really different than a decant I got from decantshop.com and another decant NSJ hooked me up with which both smell the same. 

Did some research and apparently some batches are really heavy on the pineapple notes which is exactly what the 4oz Groupon I got smells like it. 

It smells like a mix of the Aventus I know and a pina colada. I'm gonna go try one from a Neiman Marcus out here and try and return the Groupon one right back to them. 

Last edited:
So I got it off the groupon promotion. I admit I'm pretty paranoid and thought it might be fake cause it smells really different than a decant I got from decantshop.com and another decant NSJ hooked me up with which both smell the same. 

Did some research and apparently some batches are really heavy on the pineapple notes which is exactly what the 4oz Groupon I got smells like it. 

It smells like a mix of the Aventus I know and a pina colada. I'm gonna go try one from a Neiman Marcus out here and try and return the Groupon one right back to them. 
What's the batch number

Or should I just buy 4 oz spray n something else? Thinking beck ham instinct I read from stillin it smells like da beach :nerd:

It's Beckham Signature but it def has a beach vibe, it's aquatic with heavy watermelon and sea salt notes; I love it

If the Aventus doesn't smell the same on drydown it's fake but...

From my experiences every time someone buys from a "deal" site they trick themselves into thinking it's fake because it was a deal

Last edited:
There a decent amount; I would read through this page and take a look at other notes and reviews and see what really stands out for you but I can say that Beckham Signature is a gem and it has awesome watermelon notes to it

http://www.fragrantica.com/notes/Watermelon-173.html
this is such an amazing feature on fragrantica. Amazing site for info on virtually any fragrance in existence or previously existed.

it's just nasty IMO; a synthetic headache bomb
i agree 100% with this... i blind bought and sold it the next day at a discount 
laugh.gif
  it just wasn't for me

Back
Top Bottom