Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Spring is coming up so a few spring/summer scents would be nice Baise...I really want Green Irish Tweed but I guess it's not too popular.

I liked green Irish tweed but it reminded me too much of Irish spring soap.
That's the reason I like GIT
laugh.gif
.  Irish Spring is one of my favorite scents for a body wash.  The one complaint I have about GIT is it doesn't last long at all.

Can't wait for my Herod to get here. You guys were right about Aventus :pimp: so many compliments and questions when I wore it the other night :lol: might have to pick up a bottle once I run out of my samples

I feel like dis thread is one of the only few thread where dudes ain't tryna impress other dudes...

Just showered at my moms house an threw on some CK Euphoria that was in my old bedroom to go to Wal Mart with my sis lol

So I've been really lazy and haven't got around to making any sort of site. So I'm just gonna post splits on here til then :lol: I'll be doing new haarlem and pure malt again. If you want it in the og box and bottle there will be a 30ml minimum order. You guys can pm me if youre interested ONLY in the og box and bottle with the 30ml minimum order, otherwise wait til I post my prices cause I won't respond

Back
Top Bottom