Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Virgin waters coconut might be too much for Costa azzurra. Let me know how that goes.
imma try somethings tomorrow.

Thats a combo I wouldnt mix together but would wear  1 on 1 side and 1 on the other side.The coconut would cover up the costa real quick if mixed together.I tried azure lime and VIW 2 weeks ago.Nice combo but azure lime couldnt compete performance wise and faded quickly.

The bleecker st and Chez bond combo is legit tho.

Last edited:
I love VIW... Too bad it doesn't last long. I get 3-4 hours on 60-70 degree weather and 5-6 hours in 75+.

Last edited:
I'm wearing Scent of Peace at work right now and I'm on my 3rd compliment since I got here. It's a catch 22 because I love the scent but it reeks of synthetics to me now. I'm glad this happened before I copped a full bottle. Now I'm weary of Bond...

Last edited:
I'm wearing Scent of Peace at work right now and I'm on my 3rd compliment since I got here. It's a catch 22 because I love the scent but it reeks of synthetics to me now. I'm glad this happened before I copped a full bottle. Now I'm weary of Bond...

Bond is pretty much the middle ground between designer and niche which is why they are so successful

some are more synthetic than others, I find SOP to be synthetic but not HTTP

I gotta try Virgin Island Water again..

I didn't really like it and I have a big bottle of it at home..

All im missing is Allure Homme Blanche & Creed VIW. By then my spring/summer lineup will be all set. I do want to try Molecule 01 and Nio so Baise you should be hearing from me real soon.

NEW SPLIT!!!

TOM FORD COSTA AZZURRA Private Blend:
View media item 1497662
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Tom-Ford/Costa-Azzurra-25482.html

10ml- 33
20ml- 63
30ml- 90

I actually ended getting a sample of this when I receive the Mandarino Di Amalfi. I actually like this alot more :smokin. It's more masculine and potent than the other 2. Don't get me wrong the other 2 are good just not at that price tag. @Baise mentioned Atelier Neroli before, that to me is by far the best Neroli I've smelled period. Already have 2 ppl interested on Basenotes. Shoot me a PM if your interested. Bottle has been ordered and on the way.:smokin
5 slots left!

If you want me to take it off your hands, feel free to PM me a price
nerd.gif
I'm gonna try it the next couple of days but if it don't click for me I got you

Bond is pretty much the middle ground between designer and niche which is why they are so successful

some are more synthetic than others, I find SOP to be synthetic but not HTTP
Wall Street smells so synthetic to me it makes my nose hurt

Back
Top Bottom