Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

The wife bought me Bleu de Chanel edp yesterday and I gotta say I'm a little disappointed with the longevity. It's much nicer and smoother than the edt but doesn't last for crap on me :/

The wife bought me Bleu de Chanel edp yesterday and I gotta say I'm a little disappointed with the longevity. It's much nicer and smoother than the edt but doesn't last for crap on me :/
Thats crazy because my little 5ml samples last on me all day.

Last edited:
^ I've read both great and not so great remarks about its staying power. Could just be my skin. Imma roll with it regardless, maybe us some 01 with it and see how it goes. Would rather not turn to the edt as I think that version can get a bit cloying.

I get around 10hrs with Bleu edt.

Dior Homme Cologne is great and another long lasting freshie. I wouldn't pay retail tho seeing as they are at a lot wholesalers for 50% or more off. Check fragrancenet.com, overstock, etc..

Does putting on cologne as soon as you get out the shower better than waiting to get dried off/dressed and THEN putting it on?

I would say wait, until your natural oils settle back in after a shower. Which I assume takes a while. I've gotten into the habit of not throwing anything on until seconds before I walk out the door, so I haven't given it much thought lately. 

Yeah it's typically the last thing I do before I leave... keys, wallet, pick a scent for the day.

I would say wait, until your natural oils settle back in after a shower. Which I assume takes a while. I've gotten into the habit of not throwing anything on until seconds before I walk out the door, so I haven't given it much thought lately. 

Did you get my pm?

Going to NY next month. Definitely gonna go to creed, bond, and MiN NY. Anybody know some other good places for fragrances? Or anything cool in general I should see/go to when I go? :lol:

Last edited:
Going to NY next month. Definitely gonna go to creed, bond, and MiN NY. Anybody know some other good places for fragrances? Or anything cool in general I should see/go to when I go?
laugh.gif
Not frag related but.. Flight Club

Barney's has all the rojas Dove's and a lot of exclusives.
Osswalds is just as good as MinNewyork

There is way too much in NYC to discover, but I went bar hopping in LES and BK while I was there. Thoroughly enjoyed and the ratio of women was superb.

Saks is a fragrance metropolis, def recommend it
gonna try to get as many samples as I possibly can

Not frag related but.. Flight Club
yeah definitely wanna check it out. Would NEVER buy anything at those prices though :x

Barney's has all the rojas Dove's and a lot of exclusives.
Osswalds is just as good as MinNewyork

There is way too much in NYC to discover, but I went bar hopping in LES and BK while I was there. Thoroughly enjoyed and the ratio of women was superb.
yeah I was thinking of going somewhere like barneys or bergdorf as well

Where you staying?
very close to time square

I enjoy the Soho area myself

Ginger Man is a cool bar I really enjoy, amazing beer selection in midtown east

Last edited:
After trying both out I have to say creed mi < sean jean unforgivable multi platinum. Something about that metallic note in MI that throws it off.
Damn I just noticed they are similar...like I said I haven't worn Unforgivable since 2006.

For some reason women love both of them though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom