Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Maybe not 300+ but def at the frag.net sale prices, aventus really is excellent and worth the hype. It has a slight difference to the other typically known ones where it seems to last a great deal longer. Wore it one day sparingly at work. Now i work in public so i didnt get crazy compliments because no one there is bold enough to get up on a stranger but boy any female that i talked to started rambling jibberish at me like they were foaming at the mouth. Either way the stuff is still stuck to my one shirt from 2 days ago. Im sportin for a 4 ouncer.

Wore the A today i had to ship a few packages and asked Cuban Mami at work for some scissors.

"OMG you always smell so good, i mean always, every day. I'm always afraid to say anything"
Haha, well thanks
"Please don't call HR on me, if you make fragrances, I'll buy them from you"

Another chick from 15 feet away "mmm I can smell you" she calls out Aventus everytime I wear it.

anyone have the og silver neck dior homme intense they want to sell or split...if selling more then 80% juice left please..if split im all in for 30ml atleast

Not sure how I feel about edition Blanche anymore. Feel like every time I wear it now I just want to rub it off. Used to love this stuff

Last edited:
Not sure how I feel about edition Blanche anymore. Feel like every time I wear it now I just want to rub it off. Used to love this stuff

That's how I felt the last time I wore Le Male. I wore Reflection Man for about 2 weeks and decided against a bottle. It's the niche version of Le Male. I guess I'm just over anything in that realm.

Wore the A today i had to ship a few packages and asked Cuban Mami at work for some scissors.

"OMG you always smell so good, i mean always, every day. I'm always afraid to say anything"
Haha, well thanks
"Please don't call HR on me, if you make fragrances, I'll buy them from you"

Another chick from 15 feet away "mmm I can smell you" she calls out Aventus everytime I wear it.

slaying :smokin

I pretty much keep mine cuz the wife likes it.....

I have couple of bottles that I want to let go of if anyone is interested. Can give pics if requested.

Tom Ford Neroli Portofino 50ml- $115 shipped, box included 99% full

Terre d'Hermes edt 100ml - $45 shipped, no box 98% full

Last edited:
I pretty much keep mine cuz the wife likes it.....

I have couple of bottles that I want to let go of if anyone is interested. Can give pics if requested.

Tom Ford Neroli Portofino - $115 shipped, box included 99% full

Terre d'Hermes edt - $45 shipped, no box 98% full
Is the neroli portofino 50ml or 100ml

Did Grizz get his Aventus yet [emoji]128064[/emoji]
i don't think he has skipped a release yet
Decided to wait another 3 years

Thanks for the concern tho 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom