Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Aventus for Her notes:

Top: Patchouli, green apple, violet, bergamot

Middle: Mysore sandalwood, musk

Base: Sweet peach, lilac, cassis, Amber, ylang ylang

I love how analytical NT is... I never I thought about checking for notes, and dry down period etc... maybe in passing but certainly with no deep thought on my part.

Here's the info for one of my two (haven't historically been a big Cologne aficionado) I'll get the other and post:

Swiss Army fragrance notes

Top Notes
Mint, Green notes, Yuzu, Bergamot
Heart Notes
Rosemary, Lavender, Violet Leaves, Swiss Blue Gentian flower, Edelweiss
Base notes
Cedarwood, Cypress, Appenzell Fir, Chestnut Firewood, Musk.

View media item 2025624

Last edited:
I love how analytical NT is... I never I thought about checking for notes, and dry down period etc... maybe in passing but certainly with no deep thought on my part.

Here's the info for one of my two (haven't historically been a big Cologne aficionado) I'll get the other and post:

Swiss Army fragrance notes

Top Notes
Mint, Green notes, Yuzu, Bergamot
Heart Notes
Rosemary, Lavender, Violet Leaves, Swiss Blue Gentian flower, Edelweiss
Base notes
Cedarwood, Cypress, Appenzell Fir, Chestnut Firewood, Musk.

View media item 2025624

I wore this in high school lol. Couldn't tell me nothing. I rotated that along with Davidoff Good Life, Perry Ellis 360 and Le Male. I'm too snobby for the synthetics now but I bathed in that stuff back then.

I got my bergamonte 22 in from xdfunk yesterday.. and I loved it instantly. I'll be wearing this all the time this summer and it lasts and projects really well for me too. I can still smell it on my after a day at work and a shower.

*** SPLITS: Byredo BAL D'AFRIQUE ***

PM me with all questions and what quantity you want.

Bal d'Afrique - 150ml available

10ml $22
20ml $43

30ml $63

Let's get it! Back like it never left.
GONE!! I think I have one more 10ml request to reply to, but if you haven't gotten a message from me - you missed out. I'm trying to locate more bottles atm.

frown.gif
frown.gif
saw it too late, sent you a PM anyway Baise so if you get more soon let me know. thanks

Dang gotta thin out my decants.... Gonna post up a small lot of small stuff later tonight. Have way too many things I don't use right now :smh:...

Sauvage when first applied sort of reminds me of how a band aid smells after it's been on your skin for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom