Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Been on a designer frag feel lately been wearing nothing but my designer bottles lately but still buying all niche smh ..some part of me is saying just get these designers worn because once late summer hits it's all niche fragrances ..anyway been wearing my Luna Rossa all week ..that opening gets me a lot of compliments like designers are meant for ..anyone tried d&g discover volcano?

Aight, so say I want to get down on my first ever designer split...

What is the absolute one you guys recommend I start with [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Please only list, what might be attainable in this thread. Thanks!!!

Reps will be handed out [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Wore 3 sprays under my shirt and had to take a shower mid day. Either everyone in the class had the sniffles, allergies,or I was choking every out.

Seriously gotta stick to 1 spray of 11z01.

Habit Rouge Dress Code drydown is 
smokin.gif

Wore 3 sprays under my shirt and had to take a shower mid day. Either everyone in the class had the sniffles, allergies,or I was choking every out.

what's the "strongest" Aventus batch number? I know you guys in here have said they differ. One is more fruity while the other more smokey.

what's the "strongest" Aventus batch number? I know you guys in here have said they differ. One is more fruity while the other more smokey.

If i had to choose, its definitely the older 2011, 2012 batches.. even the 14 batches are beast mode.

11z01 is one of the few if not the only batch that i get a complimented everytime and even today, for example I sprayed it on at 9am - 3 sprays total in my mid section under my shirt, I was in a training class at work so people were sneezing, coughing and clearing their throats the whole time. I'm like shh, did I spray on too much? So, I ran to the gym and showered up, I don't want to be "that guy". Fast forward to 5pm, I had to go into my bosses office, the second I sat down 3 feet awy from her "omg, you smell delicious" I brush it off and said it could be my gum.. lol she's like "i hate gum, its not that, what ever you have on is amazing, it could be your laundry detergent" she was already supposed to be clocked out and gone, but proceeded to have me sit in her office for another hour and finish the case.. taking deep breaths the whole time. i left out of her office, then she comes over to my desk, hovering over me taking more deep breaths lol.

Aventus man.

goes with out saying Aventus REEKS up clothes

juice embeds into my shirts for like 2 wash cycles, love it :pimp:

funny last time i wore it out at night i was groping on a PAWG :lol:

will wear it again tonight to a club and report any good news :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom