Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

got my Uden in the mail today from baise......bros this **** smells amaaaazing

giphy.gif

How is that Sauvage?
Sweet and kinda feminine smelling at times
Don't think I could disagree anymore. 

I get a Bond HTTP, mixed with Aventus, mixed with Bleu de Chanel. I honestly think Dior reps scoured the interwebs, frequented fragcomm groups, fragrantica, basenotes when they came up with this, there's no doubt in my mind that they wanted to target this at a certain group, no matter how much it alienated their diehard fan boys.

Have Creed Aventus, Milliseme Imperial, Green Irish Tweed, and Virgin Island Water 50 ml for $80 or 100 ml or 2 different 50 ml for $155 shipped within continental United States. Let me know will start taking orders.

Last edited:

I get a Bond HTTP, mixed with Aventus, mixed with Bleu de Chanel. I honestly think Dior reps scoured the interwebs, frequented fragcomm groups, fragrantica, basenotes when they came up with this, there's no doubt in my mind that they wanted to target this at a certain group, no matter how much it alienated their diehard fan boys.

agree on it not being feminine/sweet.

I don't think it's similar to Aventus at all though. i've been saying BDC is it's younger sibling. still trying to lock down some http...

I've actually gotten 2-3 compliments on Sauvage, and 0 nominal compliments on Aventus :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Wore Sauvage today to work. A nurse got a whiff and said, "Damn you smell good. Too bad you're married!" I am glad I love my wife or I would have tried to strike gold! Lol

Last edited:
I've been up in Sephora a lot simply because they give you free samples, hassle-free. 

I've slept on mainstream designer for so long, rightfully so, but these are FULL bottle worthy imo..

much better than the originals. 

Spice bomb Eau Frache

Acqua di Gio Profumo

If anyone needsnto reup on some.creeds hit me up. Aventus, green irish tweed and original santal all rdy to go. Also one decant of olfactive studio still life in rio, m. Micallef the no1, xerjoff nio and some profum romas. Shipping saturday. Pm me if u need anything.

Naw...I don't get any of those scents at all from it

agree on it not being feminine/sweet.

I don't think it's similar to Aventus at all though. i've been saying BDC is it's younger sibling. still trying to lock down some http...

I've actually gotten 2-3 compliments on Sauvage, and 0 nominal compliments on Aventus :lol: :smh:
Same boat :lol: 1 for sauvage, 0 aventus

Back
Top Bottom