Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

This is some potent stuff guys. Don't apply like you are Chris Bosh during a championship celebration.

I use to do up to 6 and wondered why I got no compliments or it took 10 hrs. I'll do 3 max if I'm outside all day or majority of the time. 2 under the shirt for work.

I haven't worn Aventus in 3 months tho, :/

Had a colleague talk under her breath joking that it's my smell (aventus) that's excusing tardies for a couple staff meetings

My boss was extra friendly one day (8 hours after application) she pulled in reaaaal close, taking deep breaths in my ear, walking past my desk 3 time to shred papers (there's one 5ft outside her office) icing on the cake, she pulled up with a office chair after everyone left, "helping me out" straddling my chair with her legs, when I had to look up something in google, she guided me with her hand on top of mine and the mouse, more deep breaths "you smell good." I'm like woman, I know you see my joint through these GAP chinos, don't play with me. Nonetheless, I haven't worn Aventus probably since that day. I have a 1x1 coming up this week, though.

My boss was extra friendly one day (8 hours after application) she pulled in reaaaal close, taking deep breaths in my ear, walking past my desk 3 time to shred papers (there's one 5ft outside her office) icing on the cake, she pulled up with a office chair after everyone left, "helping me out" straddling my chair with her legs, when I had to look up something in google, she guided me with her hand on top of mine and the mouse, more deep breaths "you smell good." I'm like woman, I know you see my joint through these GAP chinos, don't play with me. Nonetheless, I haven't worn Aventus probably since that day. I have a 1x1 coming up this week, though.
Maaaaan... bet boss lady was married too :lol:
I don't wear any fancy **** to work anymore.
Just bought some daarej rasasi.. **** is the goods :smokin

Last edited:
I need to reup on Aventus, I miss women at the office standing square in my face, random back rubs and the occasional "accidental" titty contact. I swear all these olders joints got no idea the amount of savagery in me.

Oh, sloot, i forgot the whole titty resting up against my arm or back bs my boss is nototrious for that. I don't know how to call it, she's married, ultra right leaning, but the flirting hasn't gone unnoticed and it's usually on Aventus days.

Yea i stick with baisics in the office man no Yambs, just dudes, engineering x2... BDC, YSL L'homme, ADG or CAHS

Last edited:
23, gonna be graduating and starting my career here soon so I wanna get my grown man on. I've never been a cologne type of guy but I want to try a couple new fragrances. Where are some places I can get samples for cheap? Also, what are some "beginner" fragrances  you all recommend? I've seen Creed and Aventus mentioned in this thread quite alot. 

Some days I wish I worked with just dudes, pause. It's too much bad chicks where I work, i'd smash em all if I could, but realistically shouldn't smash any. Damn near every chick that has a post here has a comparable version at my job. This corporate though, if it was still call center days i'd run through.

23, gonna be graduating and starting my career here soon so I wanna get my grown man on. I've never been a cologne type of guy but I want to try a couple new fragrances. Where are some places I can get samples for cheap? Also, what are some "beginner" fragrances  you all recommend? I've seen Creed and Aventus mentioned in this thread quite alot. 
Creed is the fragrance houses name, Aventus is the cologne its Aventus by Creed

Last edited:
High end stores like Nordstrom or Saks should be able to give you free samples. Pretty sure most sephora's do as well. Or if you have to purchase you can always check ebay.

I don't really mess with designer cologne but I bought a gucci(guilty) box set the other day cause I was really liking the scent. So today I put some on and step out and I've been getting compliments from females non stop today. I might cop some more. I'm pretty new to this and would appreciate any suggestions on which other line to try out

Back
Top Bottom