Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Every day wear, pure malt when it's cold,

I also bought 10ml samples of sauvage and Eros. They are good day drivers.

Versace pour homme to work when it's not cold (78 degrees in January in SC :smh: ) dior sauvage or aventus everywhere else. Herod to the office when it's cold and aventus everywhere else

YSL LHomme in warmer seasons, Pure Malt in colder... Probably grab Bleu de Chanel since a family members gets a discount on Chanel

I have a bottle of Blanche..it smells like lemon pledge off the top but dries down into a pleasant powder bomb.

Its a very clean smell.

Last edited:
I haven't been wearing much lately. 
laugh.gif

Still rocking random (not even note-worthy) samples from the stash. Could be just me, but I'm really unimpressed with the niche market/releases. Designer is the Nue-Niche.

laugh.gif

Still rocking random (not even note-worthy) samples from the stash. Could be just me, but I'm really unimpressed with the niche market/releases. Designer is the Nue-Niche.
I figured you wasn't feeling anything lately

laugh.gif

I figured you wasn't feeling anything lately
My life has really only allowed me to be a casual fragrance user over the past year or more, I commute to work on a packed bus, I sit 4 feet from other humans in every direction.. Thing is, I won't fight it. My daughter is technically allergic, my chick moans and whines whenever i spray ANYTHING, literally has taken the joy out of the hobby. The biggest issue, I have access to samples/sampling and everything is lack luster asf, I get more joy out of going to Sephora and working them for 4-5 samples of designers every now and again.

Alright, done with the Debbie Downer post lol. I do have tons of stuff I had planned to split months ago. I'll try to throw up a split or two for those interested.

Designer frags stepped their game up. Niche prices have skyrocketed and all too frequently, it's not worth the price of admission, especially now that you have to worry about batch numbers, reformulations,

Back
Top Bottom