Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

SOTD - Aventus 16L01 / MMM Replica By The Fireplace

FZhpj.jpg

AVENTUS SPLIT:
70ml left to go.

10ml shipped for $27,
20ml for $50.
30ml for 72$.

pm me if you're interested

Good east coast cologne. I like Tom For Tobacco Vanile but want something new.

I love tobacco vanile but I reserve it for special occasions and literally freezing outside.
The rest of the season i wear pure malt, spicebomb, or the one edp

I love tobacco vanile but I reserve it for special occasions and literally freezing outside.
The rest of the season i wear pure malt, spicebomb, or the one edp

Tobacco Vanille will always be my number one fragrance. Not saying it's the absolute best out there but I have a sentimental and memorable connection with the scent. Probably the first niche fragrance I really sought after and remember hearing Daniel Craig wore it in James Bond. When I finally got my nose on a decant, I was blown away with how sophisticated it smelt and my opinion is that every distinguished gentleman needed a bottle of TV.

I'm not sure how much truth there is to reformulation over the year but I own two 1.7 oz bottles. One is a bottle that legit is from the first run of production in 2008 that about 95% full and I cherish and save that stuff like gold. It's super potent and one or two sprays will last like 40 hours if you didn't shower and scrub it off. The other bottle is a 2013 batch which is still potent and the bottle that I use more often than the other that I conserve. I've heard some negative things about TF private blends being watered down nowadays and not lasting nearly as long as the older formulations.

didn't cop the gucci guilty yet. stuck with my old go-to Bleu de Chanel. solid scent for me.

Anyone who still needs some of the aventus split, pm me. A little bit left, bottle should b here tomorro according to the tracking.

Tried a couple frags yesterday, my thoughts :
Mancera red tobacco has an awesome opening, smells like a lot of PDM frags. It has some herod, and a lot of habdan and layton in it. Powerful longevity.

Amouage beach hut is ok/ average. Not into it. Lasts forever though.

Zoologist camel is alright. I do like the animalic note in it (hence the camel). It's unisex, but leans feminine during drydown. Reminds me of an older mom or grandmother.

^^ Now that the temps are finally gonna be under 60°F, I need to bring out the heavy hitters...even if it's just for work :lol:

Back
Top Bottom