Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

You want smoke?
all of it

tenor.gif

Need to cop VIW and Aventus since its almost god status in here and see if it lives up to the hype

Not sure what the hype is around aventus, just finished off my bottle and I can’t say I could see myself repurchasing it.

Sampled Music For A While and found it to be not my taste. It’s mostly lavender and patchouli that turns fruity after 30 mins or so. Gonna try out Grand Soir this weekend.

Sampled Music For A While and found it to be not my taste. It’s mostly lavender and patchouli that turns fruity after 30 mins or so. Gonna try out Grand Soir this weekend.
Grand soir is amazing. Just purchased another bottle off fragrance.net

Love Aventus but a 50ml split gets a lot of run for me. Always gets compliments. Thinking Tobacco Vanille is bottle worthy. Need some Tuscan leather next winter to see how it stacks up

Not sure what the hype is around aventus, just finished off my bottle and I can’t say I could see myself repurchasing it.

How you finish a bottle then? It's my #1 night and really only bar/club event cologne and I'm only halfway through a bottle I purchased in 2012. :lol:

How you finish a bottle then? It's my #1 night and really only bar/club event cologne and I'm only halfway through a bottle I purchased in 2012. :lol:
similar situation, I purchased a used bottle from a friend couple years back.

Back
Top Bottom