Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

by the way, nice collection and you got a beautiful family....i didn't realize you got 3 kids
thank you bro. much appreciated. I only have 2 children. the other is my nephew. but again, thank you! ✊🏾

and why does @thadangerousmind hate tweed so much? it's a great frag. yea, it's more on the linear side, not as much depth. and it could last a little longer, but still great nonetheless. the fact that it was introduced in 1985 (before many NTers were even born) and is still as relevant as any other frag speaks to its greatness.

Last edited:
bro, I get compliments on the green Irish tweed from women from 18 to 40. I could see if you were talking about bois du Portugal or royal Mayfair. those are definitely distinct old man frags, but women of ALL ages love G.I.T.
layer GIT with aventus
Image result for your welcome kobe gif

layer GIT with aventus
Image result for your welcome kobe gif
I ALWAYS layer! the bottles I have all seem to compliment each other very well. specifically aventus, G.I.T., royal oud, Millesime Imperial and silver Mountain water (which I haven't bought a bottle of just yet) all compliment each other perfectly.

many of creed's compositions have similar ingredients so most of them work well together to create a unique scent, which is another reason I love creed so much. that's never been the case with the designer frags I used to wear.

once I grab silver Mountain water, erolfa, virgin island water and viking I'll probably start to look into parfums de marly.

Think I’m gonna start wearing cologne again. Last one I bought was Guilty years ago. Recently bought Spicebomb. Really like the smell.

Rocked Spicebomb Extreme a couple days ago. I love that Vanilla scent. Gonna have a 6 scent rotation throughout the winter.

Last edited:
Wheres a good place to get splits, like that I won't get ripped off with knockoff frags. I wanna try some of the PDM but I don't want full bottles for those prices

Fragsplits on Reddit

Even fragrancenet.com is offering travel sizes
Its very rare for new to want to cop a full bottle.

Yo where’s the cheapest place to grab a legit retail 100mL bottle BNIB of creed aventus. I don’t wanna do another decant. I want to finally get a retail bottle. I tried hitting up a dude with lots of references on base notes that was selling them but no response :lol: .

Yo where’s the cheapest place to grab a legit retail 100mL bottle BNIB of creed aventus. I don’t wanna do another decant. I want to finally get a retail bottle. I tried hitting up a dude with lots of references on base notes that was selling them but no response :lol: .

Jaylim on basenotes is 100.
Theres also a guy on basenotes selling for around the same price in the sales section but I never dealt with him before.

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom