Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Today's pickup. Thanks for the feedback guys.

I also smelt TF Fcking Fabulous today and that's gonna be my next pickup.

IMG_9905.JPG

chrisftdot chrisftdot I would get a sampler so you can get the full experience of F**king Fabolous. I really enjoyed initially but during the dry down it took on a tire shine smell. May or not be a bad thing but it’s worth experiencing before paying full price for a fb

Thomas kosmala #1. Complete powerhouse. It’s a citric orange blossom scent. Bond no. 9 Lafayette street is another great powerhouse. Also Prada carbon is my daily, which is a much toned down version of Dior Sauvage.
Your Thomas Kosmala #1 recommendation was spot on. Exactly what I was looking for.
Powerhouse is quite the understatement. Definitely only needs a tiny spray.

If y’all like Bal D’Afrique then y’all need to try Hermessence Vetiver Tonka by Hermès. It’s hard to find but BdA is very similar. I think Vetiver Tonka does that scent much better though. The difference in quality and performance is worth the difference in price to me.

You have good taste. Tuxedo is legit. Ani is cool too.
Also need to try Sultan Vetiver. Would always glance over it since I'm not a big fan of heavy vetiver dominated frags, but read too many good things about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom