Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Cant find it anywhere

completely vanished off the earth

gotta hit up ben or westbrook personally for a samole
I have a very small split left that I got from in here. I definitely love it and have gone for it over other all time fav fragrances

Is Baccarat Rouge 540 still a massive compliment getter, especially amongst the ladies?

I tried it out and I enjoyed the smell. I'm thinking of grabbing a bottle on the MFK with special engraving and I'm just trying to justify the price tag lol.

I got caught up in the BR540 hype when I first jumped down the fragrance rabbit hole. Ultimately, I thought it was a bit underwhelming. I personally don't think it's worth the price tag but if you do plus want the engraving, go for it.

I never found br540 to be much of a compliment getter tbh. I do like it tho. And still never smelt the extrait for some reason

Bondno9 $85 you get 18 samples of their choosing

Screenshot_20201206-115608(1).png

Bondno9 $85 you get 18 samples of their choosing

Screenshot_20201206-115608(1).png

Did this, was kind of a waste in my opinion.
To be fair I didn’t read what was included before buying.
I already owned wall st, Lafayette st, SOP, and NY oud... the rest are kind of blah.

Last edited:
Did this, was kind of a waste in my opinion.
To be fair I didn’t read what was included before buying.
I already owned wall st, Lafayette st, SOP, and NY oud... the rest are kind of blah.

You got some of that lafayette street laying around? :nerd:

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry , I still have the sample that came in that sampler unused.

Spontaneous pick ups today.
First time in a department store since like February.
Felt KINDA normal for a change

For my girl:
Byredo Black Saffron
PDM Delina
Byredo Mojave Ghost hair perfume

For me:
Byredo Bibliotheque candle
Dior Homme
Le Labo Santal 33

E970845F-957F-46E8-9D7D-170328669BCD.jpeg

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry , I still have the sample that came in that sampler unused.

Spontaneous pick ups today.
First time in a department store since like February.
Felt KINDA normal for a change

For my girl:
Byredo Black Saffron
PDM Delina
Byredo Mojave Ghost hair perfume

For me:
Byredo Bibliotheque candle
Dior Homme
Le Labo Santal 33

E970845F-957F-46E8-9D7D-170328669BCD.jpeg

when u rock the new dior homme let me know what u thinking andhow it’s compares to the og if ur familiar with that.

How did Le Labo Santal 33 get so popular?

A couple of my buddies own it and they don't really give a Fck about fragrances apart from just smelling good.

Back
Top Bottom