Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Got baby #2 on the way. ETA 6/10/2014. Of course I want a son, but again, as long as my child is healthy, I guess I can one more girl to the group to gang up on me as if my wife and daughter don't do a swell job at it already :lol:

Got baby #2 on the way. ETA 6/10/2014. Of course I want a son, but again, as long as my child is healthy, I guess I can one more girl to the group to gang up on me as if my wife and daughter don't do a swell job at it already :lol:

congrats fam.

I hope you get a boy too or else the estrogen levels in that household will be insane.

Got baby #2 on the way. ETA 6/10/2014. Of course I want a son, but again, as long as my child is healthy, I guess I can one more girl to the group to gang up on me as if my wife and daughter don't do a swell job at it already
laugh.gif
congrats on the new addition homie
nthat.gif

also, Happy New Years to all the FATHERS and soon to be FATHERS.  Enjoy em to the fullest

congrats on the new addition homie :nthat:

also, Happy New Years to all the FATHERS and soon to be FATHERS.  Enjoy em to the fullest

congrats fam.

I hope you get a boy too or else the estrogen levels in that household will be insane.

:lol: Thanks fellas, I already told my wiffe that if it's a girl, she gon give me one of them to play basketball

idk, i think we are down to days now. I swear my girl can pop any min. Her due date is the 15th of jan. Please continue to pray for us and our lil one NT fambs! the young god Ashland Emerson on his way soon, yall

Damb..

Its a matter of time fam.

The last month seems like it takes forever when the first 9 fly :smh: the time will come, just enjoy the rest and before you know it you gonna be in the hospital trying to figure out what the **** just happened :lol:

Last edited:
Grats fam.. Enjoy every moment man them boys grow quick. I didn't believe it til I seent it with my own eyes :smh:

any of the NT dad's out there find that their sons are the new cock blockers between you and the significant other?

haven't told anyone yet in the fam but there is a little wave on the way i'm actually pretty excited but so nervous 
View media item 759450
Grats fam.. It took me a while to tell anyone in my family as well :lol:

I think I even posted it in TAN before I told anyone cause I needed to let it out the news somewhere

any of the NT dad's out there find that their sons are the new cock blockers between you and the significant other?

See below
lol get used to it.
:lol: this.. its tough b

Grats fam.. It took me a while to tell anyone in my family as well :lol:

I think I even posted it in TAN before I told anyone cause I needed to let it out the news somewhere
See below
:lol: this.. its tough b

Lol thanks fam that's essentially what I'm doing here I had to tell someone

My main reason for spilling the beans was because my girl started getting a noticeable bump at like 6-7mo.

and we were having a little bbq at my house, my brother asked for some nail clippers, I told him downstairs bathroom in the drawer. We still had the positive pregnancy test in there 
mean.gif
 but he never told anyone but me that he seen the test. I started texting my oldest sister after we got the 3D ultrasounds with hints of pregnancy.. saying things like jr and random stuff but she never got it til I sent her a pic of the ultrasound 

Then she was OMG!!! does anyone else know?! can I tell mom and everyone.. I said sure.. 5 minutes later I was getting calls and text from everybody in the family including cousins in California 
laugh.gif

Just wait it out til you're ready to tell everyone.. you may be nervous but usually everyone will be excited for you guys.

Last edited:
My main reason for spilling the beans was because my girl started getting a noticeable bump at like 6-7mo.

and we were having a little bbq at my house, my brother asked for some nail clippers, I told him downstairs bathroom in the drawer. We still had the positive pregnancy test in there :smh:  but he never told anyone but me that he seen the test. I started texting my oldest sister after we got the 3D ultrasounds with hints of pregnancy.. saying things like jr and random stuff but she never got it til I sent her a pic of the ultrasound 

Then she was OMG!!! does anyone else know?! can I tell mom and everyone.. I said sure.. 5 minutes later I was getting calls and text from everybody in the family including cousins in California :lol:  

Just wait it out til you're ready to tell everyone.. you may be nervous but usually everyone will be excited for you guys.

We both found out after I rushed her to the er Sunday night she wanted to tell her family early because she has lupus so it was hard for her to get pregnant

Back
Top Bottom