Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

First? If so, enjoy your sleep now bro lol . It'll be a while before you get a full night

not always true fam my lil girl slept thru the night from the day she was born

if it does go the other way tho ooooo weee you cherish those hours of sleep

not always true fam my lil girl slept thru the night from the day she was born

if it does go the other way tho ooooo weee you cherish those hours of sleep
You're lucky! Went from full time class, to part/full time work, to watching the little man at night to give mama a rest and spend time with him. I was dying lol

You are the elite 1% if your child slept through the night from the very beginning :lol:

That early they're usually hungry every couple hours.

Last edited:
Rollin did you guys find out what y'all were having? Or y'all going secret til birth to find out

Used to Put oatmeal and rice in their milk when 3 months rolled around. They basically sleep longer on a full stomach. My eldest would go 8-9 hrs with her sleepy head self..

We tried the rice and oatmeal added in the milk but it would never go through the nipple :lol:

We tried the rice and oatmeal added in the milk but it would never go through the nipple :lol:
Gotta poke that mofo with a knife bruh.

Also purchasing a water dispenser that puts out HOT water is a prime investment. Ain't nobody got time to wait for that mf kettle to get hot then cold :x

no need for hot water here. didn't have to buy formula. my son is one year old and my gf still has a ton of milk flowing.
( . )( . ) :lol:

My girl dried up and we were feeding him solely through the breast. It slowed down at like 4mo so he's been on formula. But now at 10mo he only drinks a bottle when he wakes and goes to bed he eats real food mostly now.

I miss her huge full breast doe :frown:

And angel may god bless your heart brother. If you ain't got one now is a good time to invest in a shotty

Breastmilk is liquid gold yall!

- It saves you $$$$$ on formulda
- It cures pink eye ( I guarantee it. I been there)
- It keeps the baby from getting sick
- Gives your girl that temporary implant look
- If your girl is down, you can try new things.....
- Its acts as a form of birth control ( I can attest to this)
So many benefits

Last edited:
No doubt. If she was still producing we'd still be using them. They slowed he was getting impatient at the slow stream we had no choice.

Back
Top Bottom