Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

I kind of skimmed the thread...

I thought the conversation was vasectomy. Speaking from experience, it isn't that bad.

we spent so much money on car seats and boosters... the ones that attach from the car base to the stroller, then we got some britax ones and called it good.. my son still needs a little boost in my car but he is ok in the suv...

Have probably spent damb near 10k on strollers, carseats, and other related gear for travel. Good news is, if you buy better quality stuff, usually you can unload it back on CL or pass on to friends/family.

SO GLAD , we are nearing the end of car seats/boosters, with the 5 y.o. twins. and oldest three @ 7,9,11. :x

My son is on Christmas break... Sitting here watching Wolverine with him & loving life... Love that lil boy... Such a great kid...

As time goes by, Its good to see that more and more parents are doing their job correctly. Sounds to me like the next generation of kids are gonna be VERY HAPPY CHILDREN... on some high school musical type happiness... singing and dancing everywhere becuase they've been so happy all of their lives.

I dont have any kids yet, nor do i have much of a relationship with my dad (i was raised by wolves) but Shout out to all the great parents out there :smokin

i ain't a father, but big ups to y'all cats for doing what you're supposed to do

keep it one with family today bros

Grats brah!

Yall are strong cause we tried to do that but when the lady asked us if we wanted to know we couldn't wait :lol:

And 10 lbs?! Lil man was eating good in there :lol:

Plan on going through IVF in 2014 so fingers crossed I'll join the dad's club then, just gotta save up some more money...**** is expensive!

Cosign AI... you have thousands n gear easily even sold at 50% retail. U be aight... u can go without bein the freshest for a few months haha itll b worth it trust

Plus itll get u used to makin sacrifices for the fam. Sell a laptop. Camera. Cpl kicks. Some gear. Bada bing bada boom.

Can't sell my camera gear because then I'm cutting out income, I've sold a lot of kicks but I never really owned any major heat and not really much of a reseller anyways...lol

I'll get there...got my broinlaws destination wedding to attend and both me and te wife are in the bridal party and she just quit her job...is not looking easy, but where there is a will there is a way!

damn magic how old are you... :lol:
too many damn reps in this thread... hope yall had a merry christmas and you little ones enjoyed theirs also
Jhustle.. congrats on your little one...

too many damn reps in this thread... hope yall had a merry christmas and you little ones enjoyed theirs also
I'm 36... My oldest boys are the same age but 2 different moms!!! They are 8 months apart.. My youngest 2 are twins though

Can you reverse it :nerd:

srs

Sure, you can. You have to go through a psych eval as part of the prep. I didn't because I already had 4 kids.

I don't think you can get the procedure when you are 20, using it like birth control, then reverse it when you want kids....but what the hell do I know?

I'm 36... My oldest boys are the same age but 2 different moms!!! They are 8 months apart.. My youngest 2 are twins though

Zamb you are the perfect candidate for #teamraw :lol: nice family bro

Back
Top Bottom