Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Always a good time wit my lil boy, tossed the football a little, he "cooked" me a steak and "bought" some kicks
laugh.gif
. How yours go blood? Get ya lady back?
It was kool and Nah not yet she keep doing strange ish we ain't speaking right now...

Sigh, sleeping in on the weekends.
|I

i wake up everyday at 8 am to get ready for work

somehow my daughter knows its the weekend and wakes me up at 7 |I

i never sleep in anymore :frown:

my coffee intake is at an all-time high.

Nothing but bustello, 4-5 cups everyday, Sun-Sat.

Never get to sleep in. I dont know what a nap is.

Happy fathers day ya'll. Keep doing your best and dont throw in the towel. Its hard work, but its a labor of love and you'll get back more than you put it.

for our first date night after my son was born, i choose the movie prisoners. turns out it's about child abduction and my wife is all messed up while we're watching and instead of going out to dinner after the movie, we go straight to get my son :lol:

This year my daughters 1st birthday landed on Father's Day so I spent my Father's Day at Disneyland. We had a great time, it was pretty empty too which made it even better. Last year she was born a hour before Father's Day.
View media item 2470203View media item 2470204Got annual passes for the first time and we'll be spending a good amount of time there.

As far as vehicles this is my baby
View media item 2470205My daughter loves it I'm guessing since she can see everything. My girl drives a Ford Escape. She had a Mazda 3 before but after a few months we traded that in and got the escape.
View media item 2470206Still need to add some style to it but the gas is great on that thing and it surprisingly has a lot of room. When we have #2 I don't think we'll have to upgrade. We probably will though cause I really want a 4Runner :lol:

Congrats.  Sometimes you gotta go through pain to experience pleasure.  #pulloutuntilyourspermcountiszerothenneverpulloutagain
My doc told me it'll take about 30 days for the reserve sperm to be reabsorbed back into my body so I'll have to come back to give a sample to make sure everything is all good. But still........................soon

Sometimes i feel im too hard on my daughter in general and i hate it. I feel as if i treat her like shes a boy, growing up with only a little brother this "girl" thing is new to me.

Like ill catch myself after and try to hold back but sometimes it just naturally comes out

Sometimes i feel im too hard on my daughter in general and i hate it. I feel as if i treat her like shes a boy, growing up with only a little brother this "girl" thing is new to me.

Like ill catch myself after and try to hold back but sometimes it just naturally comes out

You're overthinking it. Outside of anatomy I don't feel that there should be a huge difference in raising girls or boys. If you're being reasonable then you keep doing you.

I have to remind myself that my girls are "only" 1 and 2. Even though I know they understand so much when they get into to stuff or don't listen that frustration comes out first. But we all have those moments

Maybe i am man. I was talking to my brother about it and when he mentioned it just made sense i guess.

Ima still try to chill though, still being reasonable ofcourse

My doc told me it'll take about 30 days for the reserve sperm to be reabsorbed back into my body so I'll have to come back to give a sample to make sure everything is all good. But still........................soon

Have him write you a prescription for 30 daily BJ's and hand that to your wife when you get home from the procedure. "Sorry honey, doctor's orders!"

Last edited:
...When they give you that "i didnt mean to fail you" face.

Brb gonna go tell my daughter i love her :lol:

Not hate, but it's toward the bottom of the list of ways to get to my heart. A ribeye steak is well above it

Back
Top Bottom