Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Got a van with my 2nd and haven't looked back since. Car stays in the garage for the most part. You can't beat the usefulness of them at all when it comes to moving multiple kids...

Got a van with my 2nd and haven't looked back since. Car stays in the garage for the most part. You can't beat the usefulness of them at all when it comes to moving multiple kids...

Exactly. I have a 2015 tundra, and a tundra built for the desert.

My 2016 Sienna is my favorite ride. Nothing beats convienece. Especially when you have powered doors that slide.

We had a newer explorer and what I hated was when people parked too close to me it was hard to pull out the car seats or slide my kid in the car.

Now with my Sienna the doors slide back instead of swinging out and it's a hell of a lot easier. My girl likes to sit in the back with the kids so comfort for her is no problem because of the space in the back.

Vans have come a long way, it's a lot more modern than your old dodge caravan, Mazda MPV, lol.

i'm sure im not the only one who grew up without a father figure in my life so this day is rather special to me knowing what kind of dad i want to be and will continue to be with my daughter.

lets continue to be great fellas, happy fathers day.

Happy Father's day ya shoe loving, kid having, smooth talking, video game playing, family road tripping, ball game watching, BBQ cooking, picture taking, picture posting, picture quoting, never sight losin rascals.

When I envision myself driving a minivan, I don't like what I see

Not sure I can do it

Though I did see someone driving a black Odyssey with tinted windows the other day and thought I didn't look bad

I cant do it. My wife either we'l make something else work lol.

Although about 4 years ago (before marriage and any thought of kids) we went a big fam vacation and a van was the most practical. Theyre all small town folks so i had to drive (in cali) with city traffic.

We rented a Nissan Quest. It wasnt that bad, blank with aluminum wheels. Id still never buy it though lol.

I can see myself in this...

View media item 2463142

Slap a lil silver or chrome on that baby n im in

Last edited:
Happy Father's Day fellas, kiss them babies!!

Planning on paying off my Equinox next year, looking at working some deep OT to get it done and take care of most of my debts outside of my Journey. Think Imma step into the "luxury" stage and get an Audi Q7. They just so pretty.

On a more affordable level is getting a Ford Flex. Also pretty.

Happy Father's Day to all NT dads :nthat:

Missing my dad a bit more today but I know he's in a better place.

Shout out to all in this thread.

A bit of a heavy heart today as my wife's grandfather passed early this AM.

Shout out to all in this thread.

A bit of a heavy heart today as my wife's grandfather passed early this AM.
My condolences fam.

Happy Father's Day to my NT brethren.
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom