Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Just went somewhere yesterday for a gender reveal ultrasound and...

IMG_6856.JPG

We're pretty excited and I can't lie, I'd be a bit bummed if it were a third girl :lol:

My parents have four granddaughters and one great granddaughter and this will be their first (and likely only :nerd:) grandson

My toddler being cute, said she had a baby zebra in her belly

IMG_6857.JPG

Now me and my wife need to agree on the name which is proving to be challenging

Kidsdo the dumbest most innocent things :lol:.

PS

There is nothing more beautiful then a sleeping child.

I don't know if deep down I know she's sleep and out my hair or if she really is this beautiful :lol:

She gets the most kisses when shes sleep.

My wife dislikes and refuses to use one of the Boy names I've had picked out for years, the one I wanted to name our seed

What do you think of when you hear the name Sebastian?

Good notions? Bad notions?

My wife dislikes and refuses to use one of the Boy names I've had picked out for years, the one I wanted to name our seed

What do you think of when you hear the name Sebastian?

Good notions? Bad notions?

first thought is the lil crab on lil mermaid. I don't mind it and I know your situation. If my last daughter ended up being a boy his name woulda be D'Wayne. Wife hated it. I didn't care and still don't care. That's the name I chose, that's what it's gon be.

My lil one first day of school was today starting kindergarten. He couldn't wait to put his new shoes on lol

[QUOTE="iamdef, post: 28666626, member: 143830"]first thought is the lil crab on lil mermaid. I don't mind it and I know your situation. If my last daughter ended up being a boy his name woulda be D'Wayne. Wife hated it. I didn't care and still don't care. That's the name I chose, that's what it's gon be.[/QUOTE]

My wife has red hair, her brother has red hair, one of my two siblings has red hair, and my two daughters both have red hair

Part of the reason she doesn't like it is because the red crab on the little mermaid is named Sebastian and there's a strong likelihood the kid will have red hair

She likes the name Sullivan which I'm warming up to

Trying to go with a name that starts with the letter s

Other names I come across I like are Soloman
Shiloh
Socrates

Kidsdo the dumbest most innocent things :lol:.

PS

There is nothing more beautiful then a sleeping child.

I don't know if deep down I know she's sleep and out my hair or if she really is this beautiful :lol:

She gets the most kisses when shes sleep.
Add eating as well. Only time their quiet

'S my lil dude at a rally earlier this year in my avatar. I told him what the rally was for and what the problem was and why we were all going, and people would have signs to try to change things that are wrong. He said he wanted to make a sign, and that's the sign he made, which we then used in another different rally a month later.

I honestly work harder the few hours AFTER work then I do when I'm clocked in at work. And I'm no slouch at work, but when I get home, I'm working for something with a deeper meaning: raising a lil man. I'd do everything I can for him, including pushing him instead of spoiling him and just doing everything for him.

Love that kid, man.

'Bout to go read with him now and tuck him in for the last time this week (I have him at the front half of the week, his mom has him the back half of the week).

Last edited:
I've installed my two car seats now.

my son (newborn) will be in the middle, and my daughter (4yo) will be behind the front passenger.

those are good places to put them right?

also, my daughter's cup hold is kind of hitting the newborn carseat so i had to move the newborn car seat a little to one side. is that ok?

I've installed my two car seats now.

my son (newborn) will be in the middle, and my daughter (4yo) will be behind the front passenger.

those are good places to put them right?

also, my daughter's cup hold is kind of hitting the newborn carseat so i had to move the newborn car seat a little to one side. is that ok?
Honestly your best bet is to go to a fire station or police station. They'll help you set it up pretty well.

Gender reveal was yesterday...my wife and I got what we wanted...had my 3 year old hit the ball...i was so proud of dude...

FB_IMG_1505037246755_1505037276542.jpg

FB_IMG_1505037203747_1505037278206.jpg

FB_IMG_1505037227901_1505037277341.jpg

My wife was skyping with her dad...they canceled his flight on Friday because of the hurrican irma...

IMG_1245_1505037287241.png

FB_IMG_1505037336428_1505037353990.jpg

For some reason my wife wanted a pumpkin cake...the baby's underwear was covered until after the reveal...

Back
Top Bottom