Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Care to explain why? Been going back and forth not really sure what we wanna do...
why don't y'all want to circumcise? Religious reasons?
#1. It's traumatic to a newborn.
#2. Me not being circumcised, I know that the sensation/feeling is ENTIRELY better when you're grown. Obviously I can't compare how it feels to not being circumcised, but I do know that even in conversations with people, what I feel is more intense that the feeling others describe.
#3. Hospitals WANT you to circumcise. http://www.foreskin.org/f4sale.htm
#4. It's his body, not mine. If he wants to get circumcised later, he obviously can. But if he wants to be uncircumcised later, he can't be if I already had him snipped as a newborn.

http://intaction.org/ http://www.ididnotconsent.org

there are no pros to circumcision other than people being used to it and thinking it looks better, and that over cut dudes rub off via friction 30% of the nerve endings on their glans head (it's literally the same as a woman's clitoral hood) and uncut dudes keep their's in tact but as a result are more sensitive and cum faster. The cleaning argument is stupid because it takes a second and an iota of effort to roll it back and clean under there, the looks argument may have some merit but that's the natural penis, how could modified become the norm plus when erect, which it generally will/should be anytime a woman is in position of seeing it, it grows past/out of the foreskin and looks the same

#1. It's traumatic to a newborn.
#2. Me not being circumcised, I know that the sensation/feeling is ENTIRELY better when you're grown. Obviously I can't compare how it feels to not being circumcised, but I do know that even in conversations with people, what I feel is more intense that the feeling others describe.
#3. Hospitals WANT you to circumcise. http://www.foreskin.org/f4sale.htm
#4. It's his body, not mine. If he wants to get circumcised later, he obviously can. But if he wants to be uncircumcised later, he can't be if I already had him snipped as a newborn.

http://intaction.org/ http://www.ididnotconsent.org

there are no pros to circumcision other than people being used to it and thinking it looks better, and that over cut dudes rub off via friction 30% of the nerve endings on their glans head (it's literally the same as a woman's clitoral hood) and uncut dudes keep their's in tact but as a result are more sensitive and cum faster. The cleaning argument is stupid because it takes a second and an iota of effort to roll it back and clean under there, the looks argument may have some merit but that's the natural penis, how could modified become the norm plus when erect, which it generally will/should be anytime a woman is in position of seeing it, it grows past/out of the foreskin and looks the same

Appreciate both of y'all's responses

my 11yo is uncircumcised
at the time
medi-cal wouldn't pay for it when he was born
and i felt bad i couldn't afford it
but now I'm happy that he isn't
its his body
and should be his choice
I've made sure he knows how to properly maintain the cleanliness of it
since I'm circumcised
and never had to do as much upkeep on mine as he does
it was weird for me when i had to google tips on it
so i could be able to educate him about cleaning it:lol:

Had my first daughter's 3rd birthday party yesterday and I'm glad we don't have anymore birthday's till April

21479621_156367681611653_1386453977595379712_n.jpg
she's so beautiful my dude

How do you guys not worry yourselves crazy about sids?! I'm thinking about getting the owelett. Anyone have it?

im on the opposite end of the spectrum. no ant eater for my lil dude. they use analgeisc so no its no more traumatic than all the shots they get. prevent infection and having to hand wash my sons meat until hes 4 years old.

also its hillarious someone said they knowww it feels better to be uncircumcised during sex haha even if the scientific data is unfalable what are you talkin about?

How do you guys not worry yourselves crazy about sids?! I'm thinking about getting the owelett. Anyone have it?

I wish I didn't know about that because all it did was drive my wife and I crazy for all of my kids. Straight had me waking up in the middle of the night to make sure they were on their backs and breathing. Just practice common sense and they should be straight.

we circumcised our son because i had it done...don't really have a dog in that fight though...do whatever you feel is best...

y'all think your boys will choose to get circumcised themselves when they get older...? like in their 20's just say "hmm i'm going to get circumcised"...serious question...

The pros just aren't that strong

Would rather not risk any complications or infections...don't want to compromise breastfeeding

How would that compromise the breastfeeding?
My son got it done pretty much because I got it done. They did it the day after he was born. I watched the whole thing.

How would that compromise the breastfeeding?
My son got it done pretty much because I got it done. They did it the day after he was born. I watched the whole thing.
post operative pain

gotta get on that breast feeding track from the jump sometimes

im on the opposite end of the spectrum. no ant eater for my lil dude. they use analgeisc so no its no more traumatic than all the shots they get.
But that's an unnecessary trauma, too.
also its hillarious someone said they knowww it feels better to be uncircumcised during sex haha even if the scientific data is unfalable what are you talkin about?
Logic. Uncircumcised, the head of the penis is constantly being rubbed by clothing; constantly. This numbs sensitivity over time.

When you're done finding all this hilarious, feel free to read up on the topic.

post operative pain

gotta get on that breast feeding track from the jump sometimes

When my son was born, they put him right on the boob and he latched right away. I guess we were fortunate with that, because we never had any problems with him not wanting it.

thought today was the day bros!

wife woke me up at around 1:30 with steady contraction pain. it was about 4-5 minutes apart lasting 45 seconds so the advice nurse told us to come in.

got the kaiser SL at around 2 and after all was said and done her cervix was only open between 2-2.5 cm and got discharged by 5:30

thought it was go time! but.... baby boy got shy.

wife woke me up at around 1:30 with steady contraction pain. it was about 4-5 minutes apart lasting 45 seconds so the advice nurse told us to come in.

got the kaiser SL at around 2 and after all was said and done her cervix was only open between 2-2.5 cm and got discharged by 5:30

Mark my words, you'll be back to the hospital before you know and holding your youngin..

u went to kaiser san Leandro????
thats where my last baby was born
the staff there was A1
they really helped us through everything

u went to kaiser san Leandro????
thats where my last baby was born
the staff there was A1
they really helped us through everything

yeah man! love the staff there. the midwife remembered us from when we had our daughter, and that was 4 years ago at kaiser hayward....

definitely recommend the staff there. doesn't hurt that everything there is brand spankin new too...lol

Kaiser labor and delivery by all accounts is pretty good. We had a great experience for a real long labor. It's everything outside of pregnancy and child pediatrics that sucks.

yeah man! love the staff there. the midwife remembered us from when we had our daughter, and that was 4 years ago at kaiser hayward....

definitely recommend the staff there. doesn't hurt that everything there is brand spankin new too...lol
maaaaaan
my daughter was in NICU for 3 months
she was born 3 months early
we were nervous wrecks
but the staff really helped us through
doctors were amazing

Wife took our 8 month old son to the Dr today, poor dude got heavy case of runny nose and extra fussy. I had to pretty much hold him the whole day yesterday while watching the games. Teething and fever is the culprit and gotta watch the next few days if it's a cold in his system

Wife took our 8 month old son to the Dr today, poor dude got heavy case of runny nose and extra fussy. I had to pretty much hold him the whole day yesterday while watching the games. Teething and fever is the culprit and gotta watch the next few days if it's a cold in his system
those are the worst
my niece whose 3 has a cold
and she got my 8 month old sick
and its irritating to me a lil
cause she keeps touching my daughters hands and all in her face
I've been tryna control myself cause she doesn't know
i tell her to stop but still does it
i dont wanna be mean but man

Back
Top Bottom