Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

^ I want to knock that so hard, but only because I have a 9-yo. ON everything, if I had a newborn, I'd have multiple colors.

Dope fam @dreamer23 . My son first game of the season
20170909_110640.jpg
i feel like im watchin ur lil man grow up haha i remember years agi when u posted him jus getting started. lil homie looks legit now

Lost sight of this thread after the platform move

My wife and I are expecting number two. All signs point to a girl but not definitive yet. Here's hoping so I can just schedule the snip appointment and get a room next to hers post delivery.

Due date is exactly 2.5 years after the first. Now we gotta step up potty training cuz I don't want to do two in diapers.

Congrats, L lazyj10 . :nthat:

Father to father, my dude, if y'all have a boy, don't snip. "But he'll be made fun of his whole life!" This is such a myth. "But it's cleaner!" It's not, though. "Oh, they hardly even feel it." False. They scream in gutwrenching pain. It's a piece of skin... being cut off. That hurts grown men; it's traumatizing for newborns.

Let him do it later if he decides.

Ska, i think Lazyj meant 'snip' as in vasectomy....

or did i not read that post correctly?

99ab992b9a0ab23c642aed5eb824d287.jpg

i don't know about ya'll but i was planning to put snacks in this M*therf LOL

I thought I missed out on usin' this joint for my girls but puttin' some popcorn or candy in there would be delightful

Thanks yall. Lol. Here in Atl youth football is serious. You got teams with 2-3 helmets and 4 unis.

I got a couple of friends with kids in Atlanta and you is right lol full uniforms and all lookin' like y'all sell out arenas

Ska, i think Lazyj meant 'snip' as in vasectomy....

or did i not read that post correctly?

Ha- yes that's exactly what I meant. I'm tapping out with two. Our first was a boy who turns 2 in a week. Boy and girl was the ideal plan - and I'd like to retire some day so I'm stopping there.

Baby boy is due Oct 30th so a little more than a month and some change he will be here! I just think ab him every second of the day and I am so ready to see him!

Never in a million years I thought I would be a dad but the time is almost here and I really am excited and looking forward to raising my son and being the best dad I can be.

Thanks yall. Lol. Here in Atl youth football is serious. You got teams with 2-3 helmets and 4 unis.

That's crazy. When I was in HS, they were still using straight Al Bundy one size Sandknit brand jerseys, but kids these days have separate Color Rush uni's with Flywire and **** :lol:

So...my son is a little over a year and a half, and this weekend he just started touching his privates. My wife caught him chillin on the bed with it poking out the top of his diaper. When she walked in, she said it startled him and he stopped touching it. It started Friday, and I caught him a few times over the weekend myself. He would just run to the bedroom and we wouldn't hear anything. We'd call for him and everything, and he's chillin in there exploring. I didn't even know that they started touching so young! We have looked it up and talked to some friends and everyone says that it's normal. It's just weird to walk in and he's in there looking like that...

We don't scream at him or anything. We just talk to him and try to distract him with games and/or one of his favorite shows. I don't want him to be ashamed of his body at all, but still...

Why didn't you guys warn me!? :smh: :lol:

That's just one of those hidden gems. My 3 yr old likes to shake her lil butt in the mirror and watch (wifey don't twerk in front of her so idk where she got it from) and my 1 yr old is like your son, just likes to reach and look. She's not as secretive tho, just be in the living room middle of the floor.

We have started potty trying the one year old too. She has pooped straight on the carpet after sitting on the potty a couple of times lol but she's doing pretty good. Few times has walked over herself and used it

Circumcision

Who had there boy(s) circumcised?

We're not going to have it done when our son is born...a we know a couple that had a baby boy a couple days ago and had him circumcised today so it's been a discussion around the house and with her friends

Last edited:
My little dude got the snips & papa about to get the snips too lol He got it done a few weeks after he was born. Simple process think it was like $200 out of pocket after insurance covered it.

My son got cut a couple weeks after he was born, too. My wife didn't want to be in the room. Was pretty quick - doc gave the boy some sugar water and snip. Infant Tylenol for a couple days after.

Circumcision

We're not going to have it done when are son is born...a we know a couple that had a baby boy a couple days ago and had him circumcised today so it's been a discussion around the house and with her friends

We are having that discussion too

Circumcision

We're not going to have it done when are son is born...a we know a couple that had a baby boy a couple days ago and had him circumcised today so it's been a discussion around the house and with her friends
I'm not, had it done to my son, wish I hadn't.

My little dude got the snips & papa about to get the snips too lol He got it done a few weeks after he was born. Simple process think it was like $200 out of pocket after insurance covered it.
Your getting a circumcision or vasectomy?

For the record, I am but me and my wife have both agree to not have it done to our son

Your getting a circumcision or vasectomy?

For the record, I am but me and my wife have both agree to not have it done to our son

I'm getting the vasectomy lol My son was circumcised few weeks after he was born. why don't y'all want to circumcise? Religious reasons?

The pros just aren't that strong

Would rather not risk any complications or infections...don't want to compromise breastfeeding

If he wants to do it when he's older, that's his choice

By that time most male babies probably won't be getting circumcised

Back
Top Bottom