Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Got a vehicle with 3rd seating in anticipation of our third one who is due in February

06776CD9-EFBC-426A-AF86-37C92C826B31.jpeg

Thinking about getting custom fit floor mats since kids make such a mess, anyone have them?

Husky/WeatherTech floor mats are a must in any state. But probably more so the states that deal with all 4 seasons.

I've had weathertech in all my vehicles.. it's a must living out here in Minnesota :lol:

Yup got a pair of husky’s for my truck. Super clutch when I hit the desert, so easy to clean after.

I wanted a vehicle that doesn't necessarily say "I'm not a man, I'm a Dad!" cause I'm too cool for school I guess :shrugs: 8)

I thought Honda Odyssey's were decent in black, maybe get it lowered, some black rims :nthat:

I mentioned it to my wife and she wants no part of a van, she said hell no :smh:

Why vans when they’re SUV’s?

Be a man.

Get the 3rd row. :lol:

Last edited:
I say the one line on the song Maui sings every time it comes on and I think it bothers my daughter
"When the nights got cold who stole fire from down below? you're lookin' at him, yo!"

she always says, "I know you like to say that part!" :lol:

Moana definitely had that heat. :lol:

That was the first movie that we took my son to, so it's always going to be special to us. When we got the Blu-Ray, we were watching 4-5 times a day. He's moved on to some other stuff, but he always comes back to "Nana" :smile:

whoever recommended troll hunters, good lookin out. that’s a pretty good one. every few days we let my boy watch 2 episodes during dinner.

Back
Top Bottom