Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

My youngest school" turned it aint safe" into an actual safety song

Also my oldesr kids school choir song bobby Womack a women gotta have it

Like the band and the choir combined
2nd grader was killing the bass

Moana and Cars are what my kids watch mostly. Toy Story from time to time.

Every morning, they want to listen to Moana on the way to day care. Not gonna lie, songs are dope. I catch myself singing and humming them throughout the day.

Telling you guys, Tangled: The Series is good. Animation and story is solid. I believe it takes place between the first movie and their movie short where they get married.

My son just turned 1...we put disney jr on but he only really pays attention to the songs etc...

ROLL CALLLLL!!!! DONALD!!! DAISY!!! GOOFY!!! PLUTO!!! MINNIE!!! MICKEY!!!!!

He also screams at the tv when the hot dog song comes on at the end.

Also loves Puppy Dog Pals intro....pup pup pup puppy dog paaaaalllllllssss woof woof woof

:lol:

Moana and Cars are what my kids watch mostly. Toy Story from time to time.

Every morning, they want to listen to Moana on the way to day care. Not gonna lie, songs are dope. I catch myself singing and humming them throughout the day.
I say the one line on the song Maui sings every time it comes on and I think it bothers my daughter
"When the nights got cold who stole fire from down below? you're lookin' at him, yo!"

she always says, "I know you like to say that part!" :lol:

My son just turned 1...we put disney jr on but he only really pays attention to the songs etc...

Also loves Puppy Dog Pals intro....pup pup pup puppy dog paaaaalllllllssss woof woof woof

dog, at that age put on some Baby Einstein...he'll pay attention to everything

babyeinstein.jpg

there's some free on Amazon for prime members or you could always use youtube to view episode...i got the whole series in DVD for cheap on eBay when my 4 year old was younger

I remember these days!!!

I say the one line on the song Maui sings every time it comes on and I think it bothers my daughter
"When the nights got cold who stole fire from down below? you're lookin' at him, yo!"

she always says, "I know you like to say that part!" :lol:

dog, at that age put on some Baby Einstein...he'll pay attention to everything

babyeinstein.jpg

there's some free on Amazon for prime members or you could always use youtube to view episode...i got the whole series in DVD for cheap on eBay when my 4 year old was younger

Cool...I'll put it on for him today...I have prime so that works perfectly

Moana, trolls and the holiday trolls movie (which is hilarious), sing, Smurf’s, nightmare before Christmas, minions. Those are just movies. My daughter watches everything pretty much. Works out great when we have some long drives or traffic. Trying to get the balance between tv and her playing with her toys isn’t to difficult right now and hopefully it stays that way.

1 of these videos popped up on my youtube for my son...seen peppa pig being mentioned in here...weird stuff...

"YouTube in trouble AGAIN as more sick pranksters trick children into watching disturbing videos by disguising them as popular cartoons"

• Many of the videos look like normal cartoons on YouTube's homepage
  • Some of them can even be watched through the 'YouTube Kids' app
  • An investigation found hundreds of the fake clips on YouTube's website
  • One clip depicts a dentist with a huge syringe pulling out popular cartoon character Peppa Pig's teeth as she screams in distress

3EAE446A00000578-4353182-image-a-61_1490621921693.jpg

3EAE446400000578-4353182-image-a-63_1490621936203.jpg

3EAEB7F600000578-4353182-image-a-40_1490626793480.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4353182/Disturbing-videos-posed-popular-cartoons.html

I'm glad we haven't run across any of those. I think we avoid em because the shows she wants to watch are either on Netflix or Hulu so we don't go to YT to watch em

My son just turned 2 on 12/15. I can't believe how time has passed.

One thing a good friend told me was to take lots of VIDEO in addition to pictures of your kids. It's great to look back and watch them run around and hear them coo and babble all over again. Thanks to Google Photos, everything is backed up as well just in case I lose my phone or something.

i have all my photos on my comp at work and backed up on an external hard drive. i should burn em on DVDs also and put in our safety deposit box lol. would hate to lose any of that.

And that's why when old folks get to talkin' about put the phone down and enjoy the moment I blow em off. While you struggling to remember what your kids looked like 3 yrs ago I got a whole 4k video and 100+ pics of that random Saturday we went to the park.

Given there's gotta be a balance but I always suggest to any and every new parent to take pics like crazy. I'm constantly going back through pics from years ago reliving everything vividly

And that's why when old folks get to talkin' about put the phone down and enjoy the moment I blow em off. While you struggling to remember what your kids looked like 3 yrs ago I got a whole 4k video and 100+ pics of that random Saturday we went to the park.

Given there's gotta be a balance but I always suggest to any and every new parent to take pics like crazy. I'm constantly going back through pics from years ago reliving everything vividly

You and me both. I'm not shooting as much as my wife, but I'm glad that we're doing it. It pays off so much.

Back
Top Bottom