Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

How much daycare hit you guys for? Bout to send my 3 year old in soon. Probably M-F, 7a-3p.

Looks like a damn double date...

0470570F-0DF5-4FBA-A339-B404734BCA99.jpeg

99E08C40-44B9-4C07-ABDF-A144C1FF109F.jpeg

No kids, but looking at the expenses got me thinking I may never have any :smh: I can barely afford myself these days.

i feel like that's crazy cheap all my friends talk about 3/400 a week easy

It’s all depends on where you are bringing them...

Usually infants are more than toddlers. I had my daughter at kids R kids (franchise). Cost $200 a week. Then moved her to a private school for $175 a week it had to buy uniforms and supplies.

It adds up. :lol:

i feel like that's crazy cheap all my friends talk about 3/400 a week easy
It is. She is a home based care but DHS certified. Before that I was actually paying less like @126 every 2 weeks on base and they teach them manners, sign language, they were awesome; It's income based and being my BM and I werent married it put her in the lowest bracket.

For the gamers and the lifters how do y'all balance in infancy or did y'all have to put all that on hold. My wife won't be working for atleast a year. Can I sneak an hour in to lift after I work? If the baby wakes up at night am I able to rock her back to sleep while I'm playing some games

My Younger three are 8, 7, and 6. Keep em busy, move close to a park, potty train early no favoritism and teach em how to walk early.

I ain’t gonna lie. My oldest is about to turn three in July and my twins are 1.5 years old and honestly, I like a different one each day:lol:

This was my daughter in her car last November and then this weekend. Where does the time go, bro’s?:blush:

CB2020F8-90C9-47FD-8124-B4004740759C.jpeg

8F40D8AC-5DBF-44D9-BF54-9B2F74DBB0ED.jpeg

i used to workout during lunch at work. i’m fat and sloppy again though. need to get back on it.

For real, I have my lunch setup for 11:30-12:30 and then block off 12:30-1pm off at work to go to the gym. The gym’s five min away from my job so I leave, bang out for 45 min, shower and then pickup lunch on my way back.

Seeing all these washed up parent’s when I drop off my daughter at daycare has been my biggest motivator:lol:

F0D8D1A5-6A6F-494B-B321-E78BDE4BDE6C.jpeg
I ain’t gonna lie. My oldest is about to turn three in July and my twins are 1.5 years old and honestly, I like a different one each day:lol:

This was my daughter in her car last November and then this weekend. Where does the time go, bro’s?:blush:

CB2020F8-90C9-47FD-8124-B4004740759C.jpeg

8F40D8AC-5DBF-44D9-BF54-9B2F74DBB0ED.jpeg
That’s love mayne! Wait til they hit 6 or sev. Straight busting each other out for brownie points and arguing over stupid **** smh
But at days end they’ll have each other’s back like sharing food & making sure each have blankets to sleep. Crazy

Here are me and my two kiddos when we went to visit the history of hip-hop in the Bay at the Oakland Museum.

Babygirl is 4 (turning 5 in a week) and my 7month old.

Please be kind- I know i'm still kinda big, but i've lost 23 lbs in 4 weeks......

Last edited:
I understand how cats dont have relatives to leave their children with.....but i cant imagine how hard it is to leave a couple months old - 4 yr old in the hands of a stranger.

Here are me and my two kiddos when we went to visit the history of hip-hop in the Bay at the Oakland Museum.

Babygirl is 4 (turning 5 in a week) and my 7month old.

Please be kind- I know i'm still kinda big, but i've lost 23 lbs in 4 weeks......
View attachment 2107108
Keep putting in that work man that's phenomenal. I don't even have my kid yet and my dad bod is coming in strong.

yea my wife and I can’t imagine a stranger watching our baby girl. I changed my schedule to grave so that I could watch her during the day. I’m always tired as hell, but it’s worth it saving all the money from day care.

tdogg2k tdogg2k - yea, gym life definitely struggled at first. I ended up buying a rack and treadmill and started a little gym in my garage.

Last edited:
Sorry about this question. But I have to start from 0 when I get back to America. Is anyone making less than 50k with their wives/baby mama's not working at all and still making it with a kid?

Sorry about this question. But I have to start from 0 when I get back to America. Is anyone making less than 50k with their wives/baby mama's not working at all and still making it with a kid?

Not in the dmv u wont.

Back
Top Bottom