Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

@jrp44 you’re lucky it’s dinosaurs, those are not too hard to find (uniqlo had some nice ones). my son went through a deep sea creature phase and i spent a ton of money on sites like cafepress finding shirts for my boy. now he likes venomous snakes and i bought one shirt but it was too big. little man went to school today insisting that he wear his snake fang necklace:smh:

@jrp44 you’re lucky it’s dinosaurs, those are not too hard to find (uniqlo had some nice ones). my son went through a deep sea creature phase and i spent a ton of money on sites like cafepress finding shirts for my boy. now he likes venomous snakes and i bought one shirt but it was too big. little man went to school today insisting that he wear his snake fang necklace:smh:
:lol:

What's going on everyone?

First time Dad to be (****ing tears in my eyes as I type this, all happiness tears!)

So my wife and I don't have health insurance, and she's about a month into pregnancy. What are some good health plans for her, or do you have any tips? Any help is greatly appreciated..

Congrats! Wife and I are expecting our first in April. We don’t have health insurance either per say, but we use a health share plan. CHM to be specific but most have random stipulations on pregancies.

Lots of governmental programs (state/county) that will help also. Just ask around or even ask the local hospitals.

Dads my wife and I recently joined a wellness online shopping club.
The company manufactures their own products, and doesn't include harmful chemicals in them.
This was important to me because I never liked the idea of letting my kids use products that can have some type of residual effect on their health..
I attached a screenshot with the list of chemicals they don't use in their products.

If your like me and like free stuff, the company has a loyalty program that lets you earn shopping dollars to get products for free. You can earn your first 100 loyalty shopping dollars by just watching videos about the company and it's products. Screenshot_20181014-154000~2.png

We got lucky with my son, learned to walk before he was one, took a weekend home to potty train him, he got a big toy as reward and only had 1 mistake that weekend. He was a big paci boy til he was two. One day we told him if he threw his paci away we would get him an ironman, he walked right over to the trash and was done.

The only thing we are having trouble with is getting him to sleep in his own bed and hes 4. Hes good in his bed for about an hour or 2 then wakes up crying and comes to our bed. Ive got until the summer to ween him from this before he starts kindergarten.

sounds like my son. He wakes up in the morning yelling paci when its fallen out of his crib most times. He only uses it at night but still. He falls asleep in our arms then we put him in the crib or pack and play. He will sleep in there for about 1-3 hours tops then he has to get in our bed. Not to mention he has to turn sideways and he literally extends the whole length of his little body between his father and I smh. We are damn near falling off the bed while he is sleeping his best sleep.

To the love of my life - Happy 13th Bday.

We’re heading to Orlando - Pelly and her 2 best friends for a Disney weekend! My gift to her...My ride and die!

49A6DB77-8BC2-497F-BA17-A72F06D44B2F.jpeg

EC8BDCFA-5B7C-4FD0-9910-2C6DF7DAA616.jpeg

66827990-528E-4F22-BAB1-106DC3CDB2CB.jpeg

A209B12E-DCCC-4F18-9C32-DCB25D896075.jpeg

Beautiful girl. Last pic you lowkey look like chad from insecure. lol

Along with DJ Drama, Adam Sandler, Ryan Lesile.

lol i see Leslie. the others nah.

Ya its tough having him sleeping in my bed at 4, but I want to sleep too, so if its him sleepign with us so i can actually sleep a few hours, im game. plus the snuggles are worth it because they wont be there in a few years.

exactly. people get on me for having him in our bed. but i love cuddling with my papa. :smile:

Baby shark, paw patrol, pj masks, vamparina, Mickey Mouse club house, all them damn shows on repeat. I just try and keep a variety going so I won’t go crazy. Luckily my daughter likes to watch football with me and baseball.

What y’all getting your kids for Xmas this year?

My oldest wants a chocolate candy bar maker kit and I ordered her LEGO’s

Toddler told my wife she wants a teddy bear she can draw on (doodle bear) and a lollipop :lol:

Not sure about the baby

By the way, most LEGO’s are on sale at Target and if you spend $50 on them you get a $10 gift card

question.... am I suppose to get a 2 month old anything other than more pamapers and clothes????

question.... am I suppose to get a 2 month old anything other than more pamapers and clothes????

Thats the best thing to do. They’re growing and at that age, they’re going through 3-5 diaper changes a day, so having extra diapers and clothes are a huge plus.

To be honest, all they’re really doing is pooping, crying, eating and sleeping for that time frame. Time for things for them to play with wont come around for another 2-3 months

lol its random man.
i've always been good to women. never dogged them out and I had a girl man.

It’s wild man. I kinda grew to expect a girl anyway but in the early weeks of the pregnancy my wife was convinced it was a boy and sold me on the thought of it so the news of girl is now catching me off guard :lol:

Back
Top Bottom