Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Happy physical my love. (15)

04696BF6-287C-4325-903F-A6A4B3298A93.jpeg
12FD4759-D7B8-49EA-920C-A7AB2C6EF764.jpeg

Tough raising corona era kids. They don’t deserve this isolation life.. Out here in AZ vibing out snow bird style. They just sent my 3rd grader home due to a classmate having the rona. Miss my elder 3 back in Cali. Especially my 11 yr old daughter.. good to see you parents proud and still shining :nthat:
3EEBDFE8-C911-4735-B605-50179AB5BE02.jpeg

Thank you.

I agree it’s so hard trying to explain to my 3 year old why he can’t have his best friend over. We’re so ready for this to be over.
For real. Got a big ol trampoline couple months ago and hella stuff so they can play in the back. They all gained weight and I gotta keep em moving

Any of you guys kids live in other states? My daughter’s whole family has either moved to Atlanta or is moving there. She’s going in June.

I’m not happy about it but at the same time I expected it was going to happen eventually. If she’s not happy down there though she’ll be coming back and living with me and her mom is ok with that.

I guess I’ll just be spending more weeks with her and holidays vs weekends. I do have winters off so that helps.

Any of you guys kids live in other states? My daughter’s whole family has either moved to Atlanta or is moving there. She’s going in June.

I’m not happy about it but at the same time I expected it was going to happen eventually. If she’s not happy down there though she’ll be coming back and living with me and her mom is ok with that.

I guess I’ll just be spending more weeks with her and holidays vs weekends. I do have winters off so that helps.
That’s rough man but good luck.
Any of you guys planning to do Santa pics this year? Wife and I debated and I think we’re leaning more towards a photo shoot since COVID is still going. The malls are doing reserved times but I think for our peace of mind we’ll do a little different this year.

we took family pics last year and my wife brought up santa pics for this year because my daughter is one year old now. i told her we could do whatever she wanted but she quickly said she wasn't comfortable with the idea.

anyway, we already set up our tree in an attempt to bring a little extra festive mood in the house. ever since my wife was pregnant with my son, we have a tradition of each member of the family choosing their own ornament (mom chooses for the baby in the belly before they are born). it’s already been 8 years in the running and going strong.
FB7C0877-8FAF-4DEC-B09A-11C623BDB1B6.jpeg

we took family pics last year and my wife brought up santa pics for this year because my daughter is one year old now. i told her we could do whatever she wanted but she quickly said she wasn't comfortable with the idea.

anyway, we already set up our tree in an attempt to bring a little extra festive mood in the house. ever since my wife was pregnant with my son, we have a tradition of each member of the family choosing their own ornament (mom chooses for the baby in the belly before they are born). it’s already been 8 years in the running and going strong.
FB7C0877-8FAF-4DEC-B09A-11C623BDB1B6.jpeg
We started that also. My mom has ornaments for each of us and my nephew. When my daughter was born she went and got an ornament for my now wife and the baby. It’s pretty cool seeing the ornaments add up.

Any of you guys planning to do Santa pics this year? Wife and I debated and I think we’re leaning more towards a photo shoot since COVID is still going. The malls are doing reserved times but I think for our peace of mind we’ll do a little different this year.

Nah, she’s 14 :lol: We have some hilarious pics though from back in the day. She always cried. :lol:

I wouldn’t if I were you. Not worth it imo.

We're still trying to figure it out. We've taken Santa pics the last two years since our son was born. 1st year he was only 3 weeks old. Following year he was 1 and damn, this boy grew lol.

We hoped to take photos this year, because this boy is pushing close to 40lbs lol

We're still trying to figure it out. We've taken Santa pics the last two years since our son was born. 1st year he was only 3 weeks old. Following year he was 1 and damn, this boy grew lol.

We hoped to take photos this year, because this boy is pushing close to 40lbs lol
damn. My daughter just turned 5 and she's like 52lbs and she's huge for her age, more tall and all legs though I guess.

I briefly went in one mall and they aren’t allowing the kids to sit on Santa’s lap. (Never been a fan of that anyways personally) but they set up a red bench 6ft away (in front of Santa) and the kids sit there. Crazy times. We’ve opted to just do a photo shoot at the house. Got some props from Michaels and going to set up in the yard and/or basement.

Thats a big kid no disrespect. My 3 year old is barely 33 pounds. Eats like a horse but super active. Only sits still when he’s asleep.

I briefly went in one mall and they aren’t allowing the kids to sit on Santa’s lap. (Never been a fan of that anyways personally) but they set up a red bench 6ft away (in front of Santa) and the kids sit there. Crazy times. We’ve opted to just do a photo shoot at the house. Got some props from Michaels and going to set up in the yard and/or basement.

Thats a big kid no disrespect. My 3 year old is barely 33 pounds. Eats like a horse but super active. Only sits still when he’s asleep.
None taken. Yeah, my wife and I didn't think we'd have a big boy, but here we are lol. I think he weighs more than his older sister lmao.

Back
Top Bottom