Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

New dads here's some perspective on how much your kids will change right before your eyes

I posted that picture in 2015
Here's a picture of that same kid in 2022 at a football camp
EB04A7BF-7687-42C2-9EB8-A69CF431D734.png

New dads here's some perspective on how much your kids will change right before your eyes

I posted that picture in 2015
Here's a picture of that same kid in 2022 at a football camp
EB04A7BF-7687-42C2-9EB8-A69CF431D734.png
Nah, ion believe it. That's not the same person. Bro in the 2nd picture is a full time employee for the Longhorns. People know to talk to bro in the 2nd pic nice because he got the juice.

Nah, good too see, big dog. 🤙💙 I love it. So how old was he 2015?

-foe

Nah, ion believe it. That's not the same person. Bro in the 2nd picture is a full time employee for the Longhorns. People know to talk to bro in the 2nd pic nice because he got the juice.

Nah, good too see, big dog. 🤙💙 I love it. So how old was he 2015?

-foe
He was 10 in the 2015 picture

Yeah he trippin but when you young its hard saying no to team raw :lol:
I’m like chill on being a horn dog and stack your paper. Lil buddy asked if she can sleep over. Told him nah mayne. Respect your sisters presence.
Lol.. i actually wouldn’t mind having a baby around. Tell them to go live their lives and me the old lady will take care of kiddo

Both my daughters have that exact hoody. Mine is 6 tooo just took her to meet the teachers event and she starts school in the morning. Seems like she is 7 ft tall, all legs. She had jaundice at birth so we had to stay 3 more days iirc

Anyone in the thread work for an airline or have an airline connect?
My son's school is playing in the Nike NFL high school kick off at Nike HQ in Beaverton next Friday

I missed a great price on a flight that had an overnight layover in Vegas and now prices are outrageous
If anyone can help out it would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
my in-laws have been here for 2 weeks, visiting from texas where they’ve lived for about a year. they already upset my wife by pressuring her to move us all up there. then i got covid and been in quarantine so they’ve been at the apartment more and my MIL finally said the wrong thing to piss my wife off. my wife was doing some work and said she thought she saw my in-laws praying with my son over some legos (harry potter) but she ignored it. after finishing she caught my MIL telling my son that he shouldn’t be reading “those books” harry potter and some other percy jackson something. my wife took her mom in another room and told her that she is not to shame my son for his reading choices in his own home. my MIL tried to argue back but my wife said it wasn’t up for discussion and she is to cut that **** immediately. then she called me and vented. thank goodness they go back tonight and now for sure there’s no ****ing way we will ever move up there with them, let alone stay there for a visit. they did good holding back their evangelical crackpot side but i guess seeing my son’s books, lego sets, wand, and gryffindor robe was too much :lol:

my in-laws have been here for 2 weeks, visiting from texas where they’ve lived for about a year. they already upset my wife by pressuring her to move us all up there. then i got covid and been in quarantine so they’ve been at the apartment more and my MIL finally said the wrong thing to piss my wife off. my wife was doing some work and said she thought she saw my in-laws praying with my son over some legos (harry potter) but she ignored it. after finishing she caught my MIL telling my son that he shouldn’t be reading “those books” harry potter and some other percy jackson something. my wife took her mom in another room and told her that she is not to shame my son for his reading choices in his own home. my MIL tried to argue back but my wife said it wasn’t up for discussion and she is to cut that **** immediately. then she called me and vented. thank goodness they go back tonight and now for sure there’s no ****ing way we will ever move up there with them, let alone stay there for a visit. they did good holding back their evangelical crackpot side but i guess seeing my son’s books, lego sets, wand, and gryffindor robe was too much :lol:
I'm very thankful my people don't push that stuff on my kid. I'm non religious and my wife was raised in a mixed bag of religions.

I'm also a huge HP fan and would probably take issue with that type of thinking.

Be strong brother. My wife and I are of mutual agreement, neither of our parents can live with us.

Major props to your wife for putting it down to her mom, fr fr.

I've always told my son that people who believe in an invisible sky-daddy have a brand of crazy that can't be fixed.

-foe

Back
Top Bottom