Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

NY Life, but I’ve been contemplating getting quotes from some of their competitors, to see which company will give me the best premium at the best price.
I work for Northwestern Mutual. Lmk if u need me to get you in touch with someone. No BS NM is the best in the biz. I can't promise u cheapest rate etc. but I can say you will get the best policy your money can buy from the #1 insurance company in country.

I personally have a policy with principal that is good. Eventually I will be making the switch to NM. I'm probably gonna get another term at 45 and call it a day. Hopefully if I'm still kicking at 75 my assets will be worth much more than my policy.

Had a family event this past weekend. My wife’s uncle came up to us and gave us compliments on how well behaved our 6 year is. Our daughter eas the flower girl along with my wife’s cousin kid and her kid was terrible the whole time. Felt pretty good to hear it.

Had a family event this past weekend. My wife’s uncle came up to us and gave us compliments on how well behaved our 6 year is. Our daughter eas the flower girl along with my wife’s cousin kid and her kid was terrible the whole time. Felt pretty good to hear it.
I got lucky my one and only kid has been a breeze thus far in terms of behavior. I'm thankful everyday for that ****. My homie has a 1 kid outta 5 that is a handful and it looks stressful.

I got lucky my one and only kid has been a breeze thus far in terms of behavior. I'm thankful everyday for that ****. My homie has a 1 kid outta 5 that is a handful and it looks stressful.
We’ve taken care of her a few times and it’s draining every time. I blame the parents because her behaviors are mainly due to her parents being lazy and just keeping her in a playpen most of the day.

That compliment spreads with the old folks. Good stuff :nthat:

Congrats Velle47 Velle47 ! Do whatever you can to support your wife. My baby girl turns 2 weeks tomorrow and my wife has had the baby blues something fierce. Support her and do what you can, she will definitely appreciate it

Congrats Velle47 Velle47 ! Do whatever you can to support your wife. My baby girl turns 2 weeks tomorrow and my wife has had the baby blues something fierce. Support her and do what you can, she will definitely appreciate it

Thanks man I appreciate it and I surely will. Man it made me feel good to hear my wife tell me that I’ve been a tremendous help. Fatherly instinct definitely kicked in

My wife is back in the workforce. Although she didn't have to, I think it will benefit her getting back into a work schedule and conversing with adults and not just our two kids lol.

This is also one step towards the right direction of executing plan "Sexy Stay at Home Dad".
smirk-the-office.gif

My wife is back in the workforce. Although she didn't have to, I think it will benefit her getting back into a work schedule and conversing with adults and not just our two kids lol.

This is also one step towards the right direction of executing plan "Sexy Stay at Home Dad".
smirk-the-office.gif

My wife just did the same after 2 years of being home with our son. The extra bread will help us get our 2nd house so I ain’t mad 🤑🤑

Some women love that ish. When I was an infant, my uncle would take me to the grocery store with him to pick up women.

Last edited:
My wife just started working also after 2 years. Unfortunately living in so cal it doesn’t seem like we’ll be getting a house soon but getting an apartment will be nice. Been staying with my parents and it’ll be nice to have our own space.

My wife just started working also after 2 years. Unfortunately living in so cal it doesn’t seem like we’ll be getting a house soon but getting an apartment will be nice. Been staying with my parents and it’ll be nice to have our own space.

Feel that, when we moved back to CA from NY I was hopeful to find something but living in Irvine and seeing 800k starter homes 5/6 years ago made us avoid and rent a place, we moved to AZ last year but seems like the high price hike in homes followed us here too :lol: can’t win

Feel that, when we moved back to CA from NY I was hopeful to find something but living in Irvine and seeing 800k starter homes 5/6 years ago made us avoid and rent a place, we moved to AZ last year but seems like the high price hike in homes followed us here too :lol: can’t win
Yup my aunt has been in real estate since the 80s and she said it’ll be awhile we’re just better off renting for now or even getting a condo. My wife and I talked about other states as options but it’s tough to leave CA we love it here but it’s just slowly getting to expensive for what we want.

Back
Top Bottom