Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

In my late 30s with a two year old but I want one more.

Me and the fiancé briefly discussed it. She’s 50/50. If it were to happen where she gets pregnant, it would be after our cruise in April. She was extremely sick our last cruise only to find out she was pregnant.

Tell us how you really feel Logan...

imagejpeg_0.jpg

my son went to daycare/preschool since he was 3 months old. my daughter has been in daycare since 1 year old and she's currently 3. i think she starts testing for kindergarten at the end of this year. i don't know if preschool is that necessary if your kids get consistently exposed to a variety of social interactions and have some semblance of the ability to work independently. seems like the first day of kindergarten would be rough for my kids if that was their first day ever in school.

Thanks for the input everyone, wifey and I are thinking about putting the lil guy in pre-school at 2 years old. Everyone been doing full time pre-school? I see there are part-time options as well

My daughter is 4 months, wife went back to here job full-time the beginning of this year. Luckily she works from home but I’m on a hybrid 2/3 schedule and we watch here during work hours. It’sa struggle and I especially feel bad for my wife when she’s home solo. We’ve been on our daycare waitlist since before my daughter was born and were finally next on the list. Hoping we can get her in by mid Feb. So hard to juggle both at the same time

My daughter is 4 months, wife went back to here job full-time the beginning of this year. Luckily she works from home but I’m on a hybrid 2/3 schedule and we watch here during work hours. It’sa struggle and I especially feel bad for my wife when she’s home solo. We’ve been on our daycare waitlist since before my daughter was born and were finally next on the list. Hoping we can get her in by mid Feb. So hard to juggle both at the same time
Me and my fiancé been WFH since our daughter was born in 2020. Watching her wasn’t as bad as we thought it would be. We figured out a good schedule that works for us. Saves us a ton when it comes to childcare. We trying for one more so I don’t know how that would be :lol:

Have twin girls that are almost 11 months old.

Glad I stumbled upon the thread. Could definitely use some tips :lol:

Wife refuses to get a minivan. I don’t want one either. Think we’re going to be upgrading her sedan to an Explorer or Expedition within the next few months.

Back
Top Bottom