Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

We went with a pallisade. No minivan here. Wanted the X7 but a bit more then we wanted to pay for the monthly. Our two love torturing each other when next to each other. With the pallisade they have their own row. Other whip is a Tahoe.

I will never understand people getting big SUVs when they have 2 kids or even 1 kid. Like they make really spacious small SUVs. For me, personally, 3 and up is when I can understand needing all that space.

Just my opinion. Not judging the way the next man or woman moves. Just saying I don't get it, but I don't have to, either.

The twins have a ton or stuff and it’s all really big. I have a 4dr Bronco and just the stroller and seats alone take up at least half of my trunk space.

We haven’t even road tripped anywhere with them yet because of it.

Attachments

• 1C378274-4F32-42F3-A377-B9816A7A4A25.jpeg
    1C378274-4F32-42F3-A377-B9816A7A4A25.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 61
If you see me in a minivan then I got the will to live.

Lmao. Any car is fine with 2 but 3+ I see no other option for convenience. Even with a third row SUV and captain chairs in the second row it’s a hassle to get that third kid in the last row combined with three car seats and lugging around crap (strollers, etc).

The struggle.

My wife has a RAV4 and I have a Honda civic. Want to use having a baby as an excuse to get a bigger car. Lol. I know we don’t need one but I want a new car. Not a full size SUV though. Was looking at the Mazda CX-50.

I will never understand people getting big SUV's when they have 2 kids or even 1 kid. Like they make really spacious small SUVs. For me, personally, 3 and up is when I can understand needing all that space.

Just my opinion. Not judging the way the next man or woman moves. Just saying I don't get it, but I don't have to, either.
For two kids:
Stroller, diaper bag, tonies, tonie accessories two car seats, backpack, sports bag etc. takes up space quick. Don’t factor in spouse tagging along. And space is important for my own sanity. When they are close to each other this is how my youngest treats his brother
7F0B0C8B-BB65-461C-ADF8-F570D9999EE3.jpeg

I got a double cab Tacoma and my wife has a RAV4. Told her next car is a 4Runner. Right now we got two kids so it’s pushing its limits with a RAV4. We recently went to Disneyland and we had two strollers in there and both their bags and made it work even after we came home with all the stuff we got them.

The twins have a ton or stuff and it’s all really big. I have a 4dr Bronco and just the stroller and seats alone take up at least half of my trunk space.

We haven’t even road tripped anywhere with them yet because of it.

I have been wanting a 4 Dr Bronco bad. You have the full and not the Sport?

Figured if I stick to only one it will be perfect lol.

I have been wanting a 4 Dr Bronco bad. You have the full and not the Sport?

Figured if I stick to only one it will be perfect lol.
Full. The sport is weak as hell.

Love it.

Just need something else in the household with a bit more space for the kids. I’ll be keeping the Bronco til it dies though.

Never would I ever buy a minivan :lol:

I currently have a Lexus GX and the fiancé has a Mercedes GLC. Both are really good for 2 kids max.

4 kids, I bought a telluride. Probably gonna buy another one in the spring. Ain’t no way I’m ever buying a minivan. Absolutely not.

Full. The sport is weak as hell.

Love it.

Just need something else in the household with a bit more space for the kids. I’ll be keeping the Bronco til it dies though.

What color you get? They have some really cool colors. I want the Area 51.

Back
Top Bottom